New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 133
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    72
    #91
    saw a nova kanina in banawe tapos meron din dito sa pasig....

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    40
    #92
    remember the Nova I told you? he wants to sell it for 50thou, pwede na ba yun? orig engine, 05 registro , bagong genaral body repair and new paint(white) but no interior, tinanggal nya lahat ng carpet and seats. it is now in Castillejos.

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    85
    #93







    3rd Generation Toyota Supra MA70/JZA70, capable 3.0 (7MGTE) torquey motor or 2.5 liter (1JZGTE), high reviing turbo motor, the little brother of 2JZGTE, true twin turbo unlike the sequential turbo of 2JZ also it can rev as high as 9k RPM, impressive for a inline-6 motor.

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    85
    #94
    Lexus SC300/400 a.k.a Toyota Soarer

    I think this car is destined to be a classic, still a sleek design that still looks pretty good on the road today.




  5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,026
    #95
    That looks like an SC400. It's a priced car among collectors over here along with the turbo MR2 (2G). Interesting to note that both cars are RWD, as is the Mitsu Starion/Dodge Conquest and the Supra above.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; December 2nd, 2006 at 07:30 AM.

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,177
    #96
    Nice starion, nice supra, nice lexus... ahh the good old days.

    Sir dean, sayang yung 356! Daym! Offer mo ng doble...

    50k for a nova ss ba yon?

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    85
    #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    That looks like an SC400. It's a priced car among collectors over here along with the turbo MR2 (2G). Interesting to note that both cars are RWD, as is the Mitsu Starion/Dodge Conquest and the Supra above.
    The Lexus SC300/400 is a rebadged Toyota Soarer (JDM), here's an interesting fact. THE JZZ/UZZ31 chassis was designed right here in the good old USA in Toyota's Caltry Design Studio in Newport Beach, California.

    Another Toyota destined classic is the Toyota Celica All Trac Turbo (ST185).

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,026
    #98
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyoSoarer View Post
    Another Toyota destined classic is the Toyota Celica All Trac Turbo (ST185).
    If you can find them. Production run if I remember correctly was only about 2-3 years, maybe not even that. I last saw one back in 1992. But yep, an AWD turbocharged Celica is also a collectible. I think they were a lot more common in Europe and Japan than in the US.

    But for a classic car as a pet project, I'd go for a 2g MR2 Turbo. I think they're a bit more common than the 1g supercharged MR2.

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    85
    #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    If you can find them. Production run if I remember correctly was only about 2-3 years, maybe not even that. I last saw one back in 1992. But yep, an AWD turbocharged Celica is also a collectible. I think they were a lot more common in Europe and Japan than in the US.

    But for a classic car as a pet project, I'd go for a 2g MR2 Turbo. I think they're a bit more common than the 1g supercharged MR2.
    For the period of 3 years only 2000 All Trac were imported to the states. The rariest from what I understand is a 1993, only about 82 were shipped here.

    About the AW11 MR2 there actually rare but not practically impossible to find a cherry one though. Since they share a motor with the now imfamous AE86, the aftermarket is growing everyday.

    My only gripe with the SW20 is finding a cherry one can be quite pricey since alot of younger folks rag on these babies and many end up in the ditch or wrecked.

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    784
    #100
    Quote Originally Posted by dean View Post
    remember the Nova I told you? he wants to sell it for 50thou, pwede na ba yun? orig engine, 05 registro , bagong genaral body repair and new paint(white) but no interior, tinanggal nya lahat ng carpet and seats. it is now in Castillejos.
    Got pics? para ma assess. pero nothing like seeing in person diba?

Who loves classic cars? Vintage, Muscle, Old School, etc.