New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Good Day!

I'm new here and this is my first post!:D

I'm on the verge of a Mini Cooper restoration job. Can anyone please help me in finding parts and service for my Mini. Referrals, directions, and basic tips on how to go about it would be most welcome!

Please post on this thread, email me at papa_ramir*yahoo.com, or text 0917 8114873 for any and all suggestions.

By the way, i live in Cavite, work in Makati, and my hometown is Marikina. Just in case you'll be giving directions to a service shop or a parts center.

Thanks!:D

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pm mo si rohan ser...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Boss saan ba pwede makakuha nang mini cooper for restoration.

Gusto ko din sana magkaroon

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pm rohan... :D

search for his file sa tsikot members..

nagbebenta sila and nagrerestore..

sabihin mo nirefer ka ni odell

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Clavell, where are you located?

Odell, i PMed Rohan. thanks po!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ust po.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you got friends in singapore, pa assist ka sa kanila to find parts for you. The classic mini cooper was still being used/sold brandnew under rover badge way back 1996 (time when i left singapore)...so I supposed, there would be junk yards or even shops that have parts for it, modelo pa!

Then ipa ship mo na lang via balikbayan cargo para mura lang at walang tax. Medyo at least a month nga lang bago mo ma-receive.

my 2 cents.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dre there's a shop along visayas avenue going to tandang sora (can't recall the exact name post ko pag nadaanan ko mamaya) alam ko sila yung nag source out ng parts for mini copper's. yung shop malapit dun sa montessori at bago lumampas ng cocoy's pares isang building yun na may katabi na elecotrnics repair shop. hth

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    good day po sa inyong lahat !

I'm also new here and also my first post but I hope I can help. I'm a member of minipilipinas. It's this group na crazy about minis at nagrerestore ng mga classic minis. papa_ramir mentioned he 's from cavite, our shop is located in cavite and we have everything as in everything na pwede mo ilagay sa mini and it's originally all from the UK. If you want to view some restored minis jsut check the gallery here you can also check rohan's gallery. BTW, we meet every saturdays at the fort, it'll be great if you could drop by.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    papa Ramir & Clavel

we do have a mini restoration shop and its called Classic Mini Constructor, an affiliate of MiniPilipinas. like what miniman said, we do have most of the parts that you may need to complete your restoration project.

for complete restoration, may we invite you to our shop so you may see the actual process and discuss the mini model, price range, etc.

you can email me at minipilipinas*yahoo.com or thru my handset at 09209203607

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Mini Cooper Classic Restoration