New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Cool. Got your CP from another thread... maybe I can call you sometime when I'm in the area? Would like to see the car. Maybe do an article. ;)
    no problem Bro! get in touch with me anytime,

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    My latest updates on my project,

I relocated alt to fit the a/c on the original position, with modified bracket.

this is how it looks when the front is mounted, ( no nose extension)

( sorry for the poor picture quality)

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007

Now thats what I call - Good Engineering! - Without extending the nose clip - you have kept the integrity of the exterior.

And I am quite impressed on the Engine Subframe/ Mounting Layout/ Design - Clean and Neat Job.

WOW!

I will drop by anytime... I have asked Philip from my VW Club to accompany me to your place.

More Power on your project. - As soon as my budget allows - I am going to place an order - hopefully soon.

(by the way... It's very rare for me to praise a good work... but this is indeed a good work)... because there is the element of respect in every part of the car. It doesn't matter what engine you put in... for as long as you make it integrate with all the other elements of the car like it has always belonged there - That's the Key! and you got it!

I believe you have even surpassed the UK guys with their distorted mini symmetry.

More power!
    Last edited by ehnriko; February 4th, 2010 at 03:41 AM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Thanks Man, ! I've been logging this build to the international community in the UK. Damn they said it couldn't be done, Specially with A/c, But Filipinos proved them wrong. Feel free to drop by, just give me a ring . By the way here's another additional thing they got them surprised! front stabilizer bar!
    Mine has it original std!!! ( the original Mini has it optional!)

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yes yes yes!!

Perhaps the cleanest build I've seen in years! Kudos sir!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rmrsasteel View Post
    Thanks Man, ! I've been logging this build to the international community in the UK. Damn they said it couldn't be done, Specially with A/c, But Filipinos proved them wrong. Feel free to drop by, just give me a ring . By the way here's another additional thing they got them surprised! front stabilizer bar!
    Mine has it original std!!! ( the original Mini has it optional!)
    This has definitely placed the Cherry on top of the Cake.

I just love it when I hear stories like these... specially when the Global counterparts tell us "It can't be done"... hehehe. This made my day.

With the original Front Stabilizer Bar on a 400KG car... That thing will drive unlike anything you've driven before. I bet it will have precise handling in a slalom course. Have you changed the Rear Brakes as well?... I would like to do some Full Donuts with that thing... it's just one OVER POWERED big Toy!

You can't imagine the Grin on my face just by thinking about your project.

AWESOME! - I will be in touch.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Brakes ? no problem the original Mini 8.4" set up will do just fine. But I already have my contingency , I'm already doing a PH12 front disc brake set up that has 9.4" vented rotor, of course it came from a D15 Honda, Rear are SIR disc brakes.
    http://www.qldstreetscene.com/forums...showtopic=4721
    Cheaper than the original Mini brakes but 30% better!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    very very soon,

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Can this motor fit on a Mini.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    yes, call me 2moro!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Classic Mini with Honda power!