New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Padded ang pricing ng Xpander. Hindi ko alam bakit, para siguro may leeway ang dealer.

Pero kung may serious buyer inquiry, may "discounted" price:

Xpander GLS: 999K
    Ertiga GLX: 998K

Pantay sila sa price at features halos.
    Sa base models siguro lamang ang Ertiga.
    ooops... yung Xpander Cross vs XL7 kasi tinignan ko...

Xpander Cross - P1,255,000
    XL7 - P1,068,000

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    i agree with you the styling looks good to me but the price ughh! priced not to sell!
    I think reasonable naman prices ng Maxus PH.

Magkano ba dapat "tamang price" for the T60, G10 and V80?

I think sila na may pinaka-murang pick-up sa market (not including the Mahindra Enforcer)
    Tapos sa van naman, mas mura sila significantly compared to the Starex and Hi-Ace

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    I think reasonable naman prices ng Maxus PH.

Magkano ba dapat "tamang price" for the T60, G10 and V80?

I think sila na may pinaka-murang pick-up sa market (not including the Mahindra Enforcer)
    Tapos sa van naman, mas mura sila significantly compared to the Starex and Hi-Ace

I cannot give you an exact price but they have to undercut the competiton more than what they are offering. Lets face it it is still an unknown brand. Also there are no defining features or advantages.

Lets take the V80 van as an example. I think there are two variants cheaper one is cargo na walang upuan sa loob or rear side windows for that matter. Sticking with passenger vans it is priced at 1.570m. the comparable toyota hiace which also incidentally the biggest tallest and longest version ata is 1.634m and last I know has less 30k as discount. that is just a 34k difference. so right off the bat medyo iffy na yun value proposition outright purchase price pa lang.

that 34k will have to cover up for the better engine and 6sp manual of the hiace plus unknown reliability, parts availability, servicing costs etc. Interior fit finish features I cannot say for certain because I haven't been inside a V80. I will also have to mention resale kasi maski di upfront cost most of this vans are used as commercial for hire and when selling time comes..bahala na si batman. Also intangibles like rental yun mga out of town trips usually ang preferred ay hiace also possible downtime baka matagal mag order ng parts but I digress a little.

same goes for the G10 2.2M plus. it is straddled by a 2.1m plus 11 seat or an almost 2.4m top of the line grand carnival.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    sorry ngayon ko lang nakita 6sp manual din pala ang v80

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I cannot give you an exact price but they have to undercut the competiton more than what they are offering. Lets face it it is still an unknown brand. Also there are no defining features or advantages.

Lets take the V80 van as an example. I think there are two variants cheaper one is cargo na walang upuan sa loob or rear side windows for that matter. Sticking with passenger vans it is priced at 1.570m. the comparable toyota hiace which also incidentally the biggest tallest and longest version ata is 1.634m and last I know has less 30k as discount. that is just a 34k difference. so right off the bat medyo iffy na yun value proposition outright purchase price pa lang.

that 34k will have to cover up for the better engine and 6sp manual of the hiace plus unknown reliability, parts availability, servicing costs etc. Interior fit finish features I cannot say for certain because I haven't been inside a V80. I will also have to mention resale kasi maski di upfront cost most of this vans are used as commercial for hire and when selling time comes..bahala na si batman. Also intangibles like rental yun mga out of town trips usually ang preferred ay hiace also possible downtime baka matagal mag order ng parts but I digress a little.

same goes for the G10 2.2M plus. it is straddled by a 2.1m plus 11 seat or an almost 2.4m top of the line grand carnival.
    ok... I think we we're looking at different variants...

Kasi tinignan ko entry level A/T vs competition...

Maxus G10 A/T - 1,790,000
    Toyota GL Grandia A/T - 2,130,000
    Kia Grand Carnival 2.2 LX AT - 1,995,000

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    ok... I think we we're looking at different variants...

Kasi tinignan ko entry level A/T vs competition...

Maxus G10 A/T - 1,790,000
    Toyota GL Grandia A/T - 2,130,000
    Kia Grand Carnival 2.2 LX AT - 1,995,000
    oh yeah. i see your point. yung g10 significant yun difference more so yun pick up. but yun van even with a 40k disc is still too close to the hiace.

tulad nga sa isang thread may mga brave souls who are willing to try personally ako di ko pa kaya hehe.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by moipogi View Post
    Sana MG nalang nag release ng G50, since SAIC sells the same models using the MG and Maxus brands.

MG's releases have been good value in terms of pricing and features. That's why MG has outsold some brands. The pricing of the Maxus vehicles released have followed the VW Philippines formula - always bank on the Ayala connection, and priced not that competitively, plus specs at par or even under the more established competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    true, if wala naman silang mutual agreement, maglabas na din ang MG ng rebadged pickup and V80 van nila.... makikita ng Maxus kung saan sila may pagkukulang.

tingin ko Mabenta lang naman sa mga Chinese new players is mga below and up to 1m priced models (plus great marketing).

Even good value ang G10 at 1.79m... Kahit ma undercut pa nila competition, mahihirapan pa din sila.

1.5m and above price point, ibang set of buyers na ang nandiyan. Kaya yung MG Rx5 di kasing dami ng ZS ang nakikita sa labas. Yung Azkarra baka mahirapan din.

If pwede lang sa Pinas, Maganda marketing gayahin nila sa states, yung direct stab na iname drop nila yung brand and model they are competing with, show them the price difference and specs advantage, hehe :D

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    The Maxus G50's Standard Features Will Make the Innova Worry | CarGuide Ph

Maxus will also be going for a value spin, loading the G50 with features such as electronic stability program, electronic parking brake with auto hold, reverse camera with parking sensors, and keyless entry with push-start on all variants.
    The Maxus G50 will finally debut on August 25 | C!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    The new Maxus G50 eight-seater MPV starts at P1.088-M | TopGear PH

Maxus G50 1.5T Pro - P1,088,000
    Maxus G50 1.5T Elite - P1,168,000
    Maxus G50 1.5T Premium - P1,288,000

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast