New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Not quantity.. Its the Quality that offers to people

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    You can see the HIVAN at Great Wall cars North EDSA.... 16 seater van.. 2.5 CRDI Turbo with Intercooler.. Licensure copy of Toyota Grandia... DK4 engine model...

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Just saw one earlier in Pasig, and it had a Toyota Hiace rain gutter!!! Very identical, indeed.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Izuparts pala ang local distributor nitong Joylong Hivan at madami din pala syang variants:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joylo...10218975666028

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    1.380M to almost 2M ang presyo ng Joylong Hivan? Good luck!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Yung 1.950 Million Pesos na Hivan ay 9 seater VIP variant yan..Mayroon ding 10 seater variant na panay captain seats sa 2nd to 4 row at nasa 1.420 Million Pesos yan..Sila ang nagsusupply sa King Long/Higer ng Hiace Grandia-clone sa China..

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Yung 1.950 Million Pesos na Hivan ay 9 seater VIP variant yan..Mayroon ding 10 seater variant na panay captain seats sa 2nd to 4 row at nasa 1.420 Million Pesos yan..Sila ang nagsusupply sa King Long/Higer ng Hiace Grandia-clone sa China..
    Ambobobo naman dealer ng Hivan kinopya na nga lang yung unit pati presyo gusto ring kopyahin

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I've seen one. Looks like a Hi-Ace, definitely. But someone can tell the difference. As compared to the Grandia, this, doesn't look luxury at all. You can feel the cheap vibes around, even though it isn't technically cheap. For that price, 1.950M, only stupid people would buy that. Heck, I don't even think a real deal Chinese would even get one. There are lots of BETTER and QUALITY TESTED alternatives. The Starex VIP is one, the Super Grandia too. And others.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    I've seen one. Looks like a Hi-Ace, definitely. But someone can tell the difference. As compared to the Grandia, this, doesn't look luxury at all. You can feel the cheap vibes around, even though it isn't technically cheap. For that price, 1.950M, only stupid people would buy that. Heck, I don't even think a real deal Chinese would even get one. There are lots of BETTER and QUALITY TESTED alternatives. The Starex VIP is one, the Super Grandia too. And others.
    Php 1.9M, I'd buy me instead a TOTL SF, MS, Fort, Everest or a 2nd hand Paj BK, Nissan Patrol!

Or if I want a van, an orig Hiace would do!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Izuparts pala ang local distributor nitong Joylong Hivan at madami din pala syang variants:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joylo...10218975666028
    sabi sa site, meron silang 23 seater...

parang tempting na pang pasada ;)

pwede na kanyang ipang tapat sa foton view?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Hivan Philippines