1. Join Date
    Jul 2013

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    I am considering getting this one but gonna wait it out muna for a few years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I wonder how much to tint that lol.

At the minimum you'd want one of those clear or reflective tints with maximum TSER, then a second layer of neutral/color-stable tint to reduce the amount of incoming light.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    I wonder how much to tint that lol.

At the minimum you'd want one of those clear or reflective tints with maximum TSER, then a second layer of neutral/color-stable tint to reduce the amount of incoming light.
    Usually the sunroof comes stock with a tinted glass. In my experience with our cars with sunroofs, all of them have built-in tints. They are not like windshields.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Yeah but for me most sunroofs mainit pa din eh. You know how slightly darker glass prevents IR/UV from getting it but the glass itself still gets warm? That's pretty much sunroofs for me.
    I end up leaving the covers on 90% of the time if they're present.

Plus during noontime for us it's still really bright to have them open, hence the idea of another layer to cut down on visible light.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Ganda ng technology because they bought volvo so ofc, they will try to offer them to their new models amap but there's still uncertainty of the brand when it comes to after-sales. Maybe a few more years but nonetheless, etong okavango mas marami na akong nakikita sa kalsada kumpara sa rexton ng ssangyong, na ni isa di pa ako nakakita sa edsa, let alone sa kahit anong ibang kalsada since 2018 or 2019.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    magandang idea if these chinese car companies will make their spare parts available on-line.. like lazada / shopee style that you can just take a picture of the part then order it..

since pinoys now are more accustomed to online ordering, this will be an advantage against established brands..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Geely Okavango