New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    You can now buy Wuling EVs in PH | VISOR.PH

Bingo. 800k for a 5-door mini hatch. early adopter price, pero actually pwede na rin

any takers? i'm looking forward to buying one of these mini EVs, BYD seagull, etc

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    You can now buy Wuling EVs in PH | VISOR.PH

Bingo. 800k for a 5-door mini hatch. early adopter price, pero actually pwede na rin

any takers? i'm looking forward to buying one of these mini EVs, BYD seagull, etc
    I'd have a China EV over a Twizzy.

One is usable until it breaks, the other is plain unusable even when it's working.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Ano tong latest issue na malapit ng sumabog.
    Marami dawng nakapagreserve na ng unit nila from this company pero hindi pa daw natatanggap unit nila.
    Rason daw ng dealer na to is marketing stage pa daw sila.
    Parang red flag if wala pang unit na mabibigay sa mga would be customers nila.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    The Wuling Bingo is kinda cool. Costs only a bit more than a gas Brio but its electric

The long range version has 68hp, the short range version has 40hp. Thats a big difference for someone who wants to use it in the expressway because there are a couple of very short off-ramps in the skyway and slex.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    The Wuling Bingo is kinda cool. Costs only a bit more than a gas Brio but its electric

The long range version has 68hp, the short range version has 40hp. Thats a big difference for someone who wants to use it in the expressway because there are a couple of very short off-ramps in the skyway and slex.
    what are the critical slope angles, daw?