New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Intermittent static when using iPhone/iPod is a known issue with OS 4.1. Google it.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by electone View Post
    Intermittent static when using iPhone/iPod is a known issue with OS 4.1. Google it.
    So parang gadget problem ito bro and not really the car?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    But i have no problem using it in my other ride. Same iphone/ipod but different car brand. So in my problem, its not my OS. Btw im using 4.2.1 version. But definitely its not the speakers may problem sa akin.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    But i have no problem using it in my other ride. Same iphone/ipod but different car brand. So in my problem, its not my OS. Btw im using 4.2.1 version. But definitely its not the speakers may problem sa akin.
    isolated case din kaya ito? kasi gamit ko ipod ng anak ko using usb pero wala naman problema.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    i don't think so bro. i am however using the OS 4.1. i don't have any problems with it with our other cars only with the cruze. and it's not the speakers pala. it popped in my head that i should try out a cd hehehe and when i did no static sound. so i think there is something wrong with my usb port or maybe something is loose around there. chevy has yet to schedule me which is frustrating cause it's been about 2 weeks na.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post

it's not my speakers pala av8or5. i've narrowed it down to either my usb port or some wires around there. chevy has frustratingly not scheduled me yet!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by DOC Cruze View Post
    it's not my speakers pala av8or5. i've narrowed it down to either my usb port or some wires around there. chevy has frustratingly not scheduled me yet!!!
    Naku Doc, huwag ka ng mag-antay, just drive to your dealer and have them diagnose the problem right away.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by marlboro2000 View Post
    Naku Doc, huwag ka ng mag-antay, just drive to your dealer and have them diagnose the problem right away.
    i tried that already.they sat in my car and just listened to the static. they have to call the guy who fixes those type of things from the plant so they said they'll sched me. i guess there's only one guy? i'll write this in to chevy phils on FB

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    interesting. thanks for the link. i don't know what to say. i don't have this problem with our other cars so i figured it's something wrong with my cruze. i mean it's the same itouch and iphone that i'm using. i'll see if i can get my hands on a different version and see if i can rule out this situation while i'm waiting for chevy. i'll let you guys know.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Static from the speakers