New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    hi sir, ask ko lang po kung sino nakagamit na ng chevrolet sedan? were planning to get one, pero marami pa kaming iniisip about the car. maganda sya, malaki ang loob, pero sa roof parang gamuza, di kaya maingay pag umuulan? also ask ko po yun makina gaano ka-expensive magpagawa? casa po ba ito? needs some info po,., thanks po ulit..

to moderator, pa move na lang po kung meron na dati, also kung maling posting.. thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bro. alam ko meron na si Niky na expert opinion on this eh. pa search na lang.
    pero for me, i almost got this car two months ago dahil ang mura nya eh. pero something's holding me back then, so hindi ko muna tinuloy.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    bad fuel consumption ata itong aveo..

better to go for getz or picanto.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post

or better yet, get a City, a Jazz or a Vios. i think eto ang mga katapat netong Aveo na 1.4 eh.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    if you need info with regards to Chevy Aveo, check out http:motioncars.com at car chart.

go visit the chevy dealership and ask for a test drive...
    Last edited by chuaed; September 21st, 2007 at 10:13 AM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Sa Getz na ko if not the all new Vios.

Getz
    GETz 1.1 GL MT - 2006 468,000
    GETz 1.4 GL MT - 2006 518,000
    GETz 1.4 GL AT - 2006 568,000
    GETz 1.5 CRDi VGT GL MT - 2006 628,000

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    don't get Chevrolet cars. almost all of them are gas guzzlers. Plus service of a chevrolet in the casa is expensive, parts are hard to find and expensive in the casa and hard to find outside it.
    Get the new toyota Vios or Honda city na lang.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post

I think he's asking about the sedan which has the newer 94hp DOHC 16-valve engine with Variable Geometry Intake System (VGiS), this should improve fuel efficiency and power delivery.
    Aside from that, its well equipped with a starting price of P650K.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Vromvrom reports that his Aveo gets worse mileage than a comparable Honda City... but his route is very congested, I believe.

Look for his posts.

Expert opinion? Personally, I think it looks good, but I'm doubtful of its value compared to the other Koreans. Most Korean gasoline engines aren't as good as the better Japanese engines, and Chevrolet's Korean engines seem a step behind even the other Koreans.

But hey, depends on what you want. Just don't limit yourself in your choices... Shop shop shop... compare compare compare, before you buy. ;)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Vromvrom reports that his Aveo gets worse mileage than a comparable Honda City... but his route is very congested, I believe.

Look for his posts.

Expert opinion? Personally, I think it looks good, but I'm doubtful of its value compared to the other Koreans. Most Korean gasoline engines aren't as good as the better Japanese engines, and Chevrolet's Korean engines seem a step behind even the other Koreans.

But hey, depends on what you want. Just don't limit yourself in your choices... Shop shop shop... compare compare compare, before you buy. ;)

thank you for you info, yan din po sabi sa akin mga friends.. also si wife sabi din ng officemate nya, better get vios, or honda, were thinking 2nd hand honda city or vios if ever, mga 5years old or 3. pero nun nakita namin yun aveo sedan 650php at looks, performance maayos naman kaya lang po. dami kami naririnig, so what i did nag-ask na ako dito sa forum for some people naka-experience ng chev. hheheh!!! kunin ko po advice nyo about this... kapag po kasi yun sales agent ang kausap ko todo advertisment sya hehehe!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
NEED some info--chevrolet aveo