New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    For those new owners of Cruze who wants to experience an improved and much cooler airconditioning, you may try joining this group - CRUZER UNDERGROUND at FB.

Thank you and see you there!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    forgot to add, this is for FREE! Just want to share it with our fellow Cruzers.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Glad to have found this thread.

My CRUZE almost seemed like he perfect car for me. Well, almost since I wasn't satisfied with the the rather insufficient flow of air inside the cabin. So once this thread came up, I immediately contacted sir Marlboro2000. He was very eager to help me with my CRUZE.

So I set up a meeting with him and when we met, right there and then, he taught me the "Secret" on how to make my car cooler. I was suprised as to how efficient it was and immediately felt (literally) the effect. Being a new CRUZE owner, he even gave me a few tips, pointers and reminders. And the best part of it, no single centavo spent!

I thought I'd regret choosing CRUZE but thanks to this innovation, its a near perfect experience for me now.

Hope other new CRUZE members get to enjoy this as well.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Todate , there are over 40 Cruze owners who are enjoying their cruzes even more. Want to experience it too?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Hi. I can't seem to find this on FB. Help please.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    please try this link https://www.facebook.com/groups/105413629555687?ap=1 or you can reach me at resty_98*yahoo.com

thanks.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    additional Cruzers added and now enjoying their Cruze even more You can reach me at resty_98*yahoo.com for details.

INVITE for New Cruze Owners