New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    sir nagpalit knaba ng throttle body?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    When i still owned my optra, its throttlebody was replaced quite prematurely. maybe it was because i was loading gas from a gas station na medyo madumi na ang underground reservoir tanks.

Mabuti na lang at free of charge pa yung total replacement during that time, bec naka warranty pa ang unit ko. then two or three years later, na one time big time din a ko when i needed to have the fuel pump replaced at GM - Libis.

If you intend to keep your unit for a couple of years, i suggest you have your unit fixed with orig parts. but if you intend to sell it soon, other remedial measures suggested in this thread will do. i was planning to keep my unit longer, but when a good offer-price came, i sold it na!

Sir larrysuerte/1D4LV, kumusta na po ang takbo ng optra ng business partner mo, na naka nissan sentra na fuel pump? can you please give us some feedback since mukhang naka halos half a year na ang unit, running with a nissan sentra fabricated fuel pump. para kung sucessful, others with the same problem, can start applying your remedy to solve their fuel pump problems. salamat po!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *talarms, ok naman takbo ng oto nya ngayon, wala namang problema.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Maraming salamat po Sir Larry sa feedback niyo!

Calling on Optra owners who have similar problem with their unit's fuel pumps: A Series III Nissan Sentra Fuel Pump can work on the Optra. But this is something that should only be performed by a mechanic who knows what he or she is doing! After all, engine fuel is highly flammable, and on the other hand, a gas pump needs some electricity to power it!

Optra Owners, goodluck & happy safe driving!!!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by talarms View Post
    When i still owned my optra, its throttlebody was replaced quite prematurely. maybe it was because i was loading gas from a gas station na medyo madumi na ang underground reservoir tanks.

Mabuti na lang at free of charge pa yung total replacement during that time, bec naka warranty pa ang unit ko. then two or three years later, na one time big time din a ko when i needed to have the fuel pump replaced at GM - Libis.

If you intend to keep your unit for a couple of years, i suggest you have your unit fixed with orig parts. but if you intend to sell it soon, other remedial measures suggested in this thread will do. i was planning to keep my unit longer, but when a good offer-price came, i sold it na!

Sir larrysuerte/1D4LV, kumusta na po ang takbo ng optra ng business partner mo, na naka nissan sentra na fuel pump? can you please give us some feedback since mukhang naka halos half a year na ang unit, running with a nissan sentra fabricated fuel pump. para kung sucessful, others with the same problem, can start applying your remedy to solve their fuel pump problems. salamat po!
    bakit daw po pinalitan ung throttle body nyo?ano po mga symptoms ng sirang throttle body? Thanks...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    My 2006 Optra have trouble now. I need help.

trouble: speed maintains 40KPH no problem but when it speeds up wala ng power. pag bumagal naman o huminto parang mamamatayan yung engine lalo na pag-naka aircon.

Fuel Pump kaya po ito?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008

Calling on Optra owners who have similar problem with their unit's fuel pumps: A Series III Nissan Sentra Fuel Pump can work on the Optra. But this is something that should only be performed by a mechanic who knows what he or she is doing! After all, engine fuel is highly flammable, and on the other hand, a gas pump needs some electricity to power it!

I have the same problem. Itatry ko nga yang Fuel pump ng sentra. How much would it cost po kaya? E madali lang kaya maginstall nito? Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006

picture naman ng fuel pump ng nissan sentra, side by side with the fuel pump with optra...

how much iyun fuel pump ng nissan sentra?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chuaed View Post
    picture naman ng fuel pump ng nissan sentra, side by side with the fuel pump with optra...

how much iyun fuel pump ng nissan sentra?
    uu nga sana may picture po. I still can't detect the problem of my optra. Ayaw kunin ng casa kasi overload na daw sila dun at walang parking sa chevy pasig.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vncrlsoriano View Post
    uu nga sana may picture po. I still can't detect the problem of my optra. Ayaw kunin ng casa kasi overload na daw sila dun at walang parking sa chevy pasig.
    bilhin mo nalang iyun fuel pump sa thunder, then dalhin mo nalang sa servitech or kay speedyfix.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Chevy Optra: Fuel Pump Replacement?