New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Saang platform based yung auto na to?

mejo mura siya for a 1.6 a. 675k for the manual and 715k for the matic.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    According to motioncars.com, the Chevy Optra is a rebadged Daewoo Nubira(?). Units to be sold here are coming straight from Korea. The design and styling I think (not sure) is italian though.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, the ads say it's pininfarina styled. uso ata ang korean cars na dinidesign ng pininfarina e. the hyundai matrix is another example.

kevin, ok sig mo a! sino ba talaga? si connie o si papa monty? hehehe! see you next gp!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Paul
    kevin, ok sig mo a! sino ba talaga? si connie o si papa monty? hehehe! see you next gp!
    haha! dunno how to cut monty out of the picture e. naka-link lang yung sig.

based nga on the daewoo nubira. kaya ang pangit ng grille. irerelease din pala siya as a suzuki sa US. Nakita ko sa Chevy canada website. wala silang pic ng front dun sa site (alam siguro nilang pangit yung harap. hehehe).

Sabi sa isang indian online mag. sobrang baba ng NVH and ok naman daw yung lakas ng makina (although they tested a 115hp 1.8L version)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the chevrolet optra is entirely built in thailand, yung aveo naman from korea, yung zafira naman from germany, international eh, hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi ba nasa Thailand ang factory ng Zafira? Chevy even made a big fuss of showing it to the media back then.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the zafira is an opel zafira re-badged as a chevy. don't know if it's CBU from germany though

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yup based on the daewoo nubira... sana they changed the grille design a bit. top gear once had an article on the nubira and they found the grille too "corporate" looking... i agree. they also said something to the effect na it was hard to stay conscious in the "adrenaline free" car, hehe... top gear talaga, i think tiff needel wrote the article.

okay yung rear lights though, reminds me of lynx/new lancer lights, very u.s. (in a good way)...

i said in a good way kasi yung evo 8 tailights eh mukhang targeted for the u.s. market talaga and i don't like the tailights on that one at all, ganda na nung sa evo 7 eh... imho lang naman.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    amen to that tarmac! i hate te new evo8 tail lights. mazda6's are better though with the same design. imo din.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: I think im the first guy to cut an optra on the road hehe :D

Saw this black unit from behind.... quite nice from there... its got this CTS thing going for it.....pero.............

ANG PANGIT NG FASCIA! :suka:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Chevy Optra