New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    . . . just want to add.

cruze is one of the safest (if not the safest) car around. you can feel the stability and sturdy built of the car when you're driving *180kph.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by netxph View Post
    . . . just want to add.

cruze is one of the safest (if not the safest) car around. you can feel the stability and sturdy built of the car when you're driving *180kph.
    Euro NCAP test: 5 stars
    http://www.euroncap.com/results/chev.../2009/376.aspx

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Meron palang thread na ganito. Share ko lang din ang views ko. Chevy Cruze was not even on my list. Shortlisted were Altis, Civic, Strada pick-up and Toyota hi-lux. Napadaan lang ako sa isang chevy dealer when I decided to check the Cruze.

Hayun, burado na lahat yong nasa list ko. Safety, comfort, speed, interior, exterior looks of Cruze -- just love it..... and I am driving one now.

Really don't care about resale value for now - what matters most is I am just enjoying the ride each day.

Wanna try it too?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by netxph View Post

You can feel the comfort, stability, handling and performance of the Lancer EX when you're driving * 200kph+.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    You can feel the comfort, stability, handling and performance of the Lancer EX when you're driving * 200kph+.
    No offense GH, but other cars can perform at par of Lancer. but the thread starter is asking regarding Cruze. so lets stay with the topic. No doubt you love you Lancer.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sakin its about confidence... I know its a good car pero I just can't see myself buying a Chevrolet at the moment... Wala talaga akong confidence sa brand na yan...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    No offense GH, but other cars can perform at par of Lancer. but the thread starter is asking regarding Cruze. so lets stay with the topic. No doubt you love you Lancer.
    Exactly my point, so why emphasize the Cruze * 180kph when other car perform at par with it (or even better)?

Definitely the statement was made by someone in love with his Cruze which may or may not place bias in his statement.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Sakin its about confidence... I know its a good car pero I just can't see myself buying a Chevrolet at the moment... Wala talaga akong confidence sa brand na yan...
    kanya-kanyang gusto lang naman yan, kung saan kayo may 'confidence' dapat lang din siguro na yon ang pipiliin niyo.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Exactly my point, so why emphasize the Cruze * 180kph when other car perform at par with it (or even better)?

Definitely the statement was made by someone in love with his Cruze which may or may not place bias in his statement.
    hehehe can't really relate sa 180 or 200 kph niyo. Sabunot ang abot ko kay misis kung umabot ako sa ganyang speed.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004

Because the thread is about Cruze. i bet naman if the title is if Lancer worth buying, you would mention that as well.

Tidus: surPrise surprise, you didnt post the third world, first world statement mo kasi Cruze is a global car. lol.

I guess ill be the most unbiased guy here. To also have Bought a Cruze but i also have a problem with mine. No doubt the Cruze is a good car, unfortunately, i also got a defective unit. My issue is not the car as my problem is isolated, but how Chevrolet Philippines will fix my problem.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Is chevy cruze worth buying?