New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Chevrolet has its own new campaign. Do you think your convince with there new slogan? You can "Find New Roads" in a Chevrolet. It's a new slogan here in time for Chevy's new global push to dominate the market. Are you currently in the market to sell or purchase a used or new automobile? If this sounds like you, research Gus Johnson new cars!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Im planning to get a 2nd hand Chevrolet Cruze. For Cruze's owners, feedback naman po about parts and maintenance cost. Would appreciate any input.

Thank you in advance.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    My officemate's Cruze ran fine for the first 4 years. On its 5th year though, it suffered a transmission problem that left it sitting in the casa for over 6 months, as the parts weren't readily available and had to be ordered abroad.

After getting it fixed, the car ran fine for 2 months, then got sidelined for another 3, for an electrical problem this time. He just recently got the car back, and says that even if he really liked the ride and handling of the Cruze, it's just not a practical car to own.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Long term you may find the Altis better. But if you only plan to keep it within the next 5 years then go for it
    Better comfort and performance compared to the Altis.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Thank you mga sir. Am planning to keep the car for a long time so I might as well get a car where parts are readily available. Thanks again.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    I don't think meron aircon problem ang Cruze. It might not be as cold as Nissan, but Problems, this i have to argue on. The smell that comes in from outside even if under recirculation mode, its just an added safety to control the bad gases, but because our country is polluted, the smell from the outside is not so inviting. lol.[/QUOTE]

Hello mga Sirs,
    Cruze 2012 owner po ako dito sa Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. OFW po, currently connected Pepsi Riyadh. Marami po sa amin kumuha ng Cruze since our Company is also the number 1 distributor ng GM/Chevrolet dito sa Saudi. Totoo po yung "smell that comes from the outside" at na ireklamo narin namin dun sa mga Pinoy na mekaniko din. Yan po talaga ang problema ng Cruze, ang sabi po eh may 20% na hindi naka close fully even under recirculation mode mo sya dahil lahat daw ng GM at Chevy brand na "SAFE" kahit matulog ka sa loob na naka "On" ang aircon. 'Yun ang paliwanag ng supervisor sa Quick Service nila. Masaya po kami dito na Cruze ang gamit namin, halos lahat kami A/T ang gamit dahil sa traffic condition din ang reason. One good thing dito sa Saudi is available po halos lahat ng spare parts ng Chevrolet. Yan lang po ang ma share ko. Maraming salamat.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Is chevy cruze worth buying?