New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Any with experience with the trax? Saw this yesterday in the showroom, the two models. Inside is bigger than ecosport, i20 and juke. Bigger trunk space than the other three. Unfortunately, lower ground clearance than the other 3. More expensive than the other 3 also.

Would appreciate anybody with any experience sharing.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by moneyp View Post
    Any with experience with the trax? Saw this yesterday in the showroom, the two models. Inside is bigger than ecosport, i20 and juke. Bigger trunk space than the other three. Unfortunately, lower ground clearance than the other 3. More expensive than the other 3 also.

Would appreciate anybody with any experience sharing.
    What's the SRP?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Diesel ba?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    gas; ls model is 998k, lt model is 1200k

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Has anyone actually bought this model? I've read generally positive reviews, as well as watched youtube videos that make it seem like it's worth having. However, I'd like to hear some actual owner feedback. It doesn't seem like anyone has taken the leap yet, though. Maybe it's worth waiting for the 2017 refresh?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Looks like a nice car but buyers shy away from the Chevrolet brand here. Parts availability is one of the reasons.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    American cars don't seem to work here. They are gas guzzlers. This made them impractical to own and use. Parts, labor and maintenance are usually higher also. The dealers are charging exorbitant prices for whoever get caught.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinworld View Post
    American cars don't seem to work here. They are gas guzzlers. This made them impractical to own and use. Parts, labor and maintenance are usually higher also. The dealers are charging exorbitant prices for whoever get caught.
    Gas guzzlers, no. Maintenance... depends... exorbitant? Compared to the Japanese? Not really.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by manilenio View Post
    Has anyone actually bought this model? I've read generally positive reviews, as well as watched youtube videos that make it seem like it's worth having. However, I'd like to hear some actual owner feedback. It doesn't seem like anyone has taken the leap yet, though. Maybe it's worth waiting for the 2017 refresh?
    I'm looking forward also to hear feedbacks from the actual owners

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    don't buy this old model, may bagong facelift na sa america, kamukha ng avanza harap

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast