New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    don't buy this old model, may bagong facelift na sa america, kamukha ng avanza harap
    +1 wait for the newer model... its going to be a long wait though

Not sure if it looks like the avanza...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    meron ng 2017 trax images sa google

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014

4. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by daxie View Post
    I'm looking forward also to hear feedbacks from the actual owners

Hi, I owned chevy trax LT, bought last January 2016, and yes it's good with 18' slim wheels, and huge interior space masasabi kong OK sya. Ibiniyahe ko sya from Capiz to Iloilo, then sa iba pang areas sa Capiz, smooth ang takbo nya, then the gas masasabi kong tipid di ako nag pa full tank nun and I observed ang na consume lang sa loob ng almost 3 hours na biyahe from iloilo to Capiz, almost 2 bars lang ang nabawas, pag long drive tipid talaga sya. Kaya same gas load pa din ang na consume ko nung pabalik na ako ng Iloilo City.... And BTW, I used the highest octane rating na gasoline (Blaze 100) only from Petron. All is good and okay with the trax, what I don't like lang is yung front look nya and ground clearance ng bottom sa front is a bit lower, so you need to be careful on the short-drop/slope, kasi may possibility na ma ba bump yung front, I already experienced the said scenario, but okay lang kasi meron naman syang bumper guard. This month na ang First PMS ni Trax, and nakakagulat ang quotation 12k? for 6020km na naitakbo lang nya...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Vheinne View Post
    Hi, I owned chevy trax LT, bought last January 2016, and yes it's good with 18' slim wheels, and huge interior space masasabi kong OK sya. Ibiniyahe ko sya from Capiz to Iloilo, then sa iba pang areas sa Capiz, smooth ang takbo nya, then the gas masasabi kong tipid di ako nag pa full tank nun and I observed ang na consume lang sa loob ng almost 3 hours na biyahe from iloilo to Capiz, almost 2 bars lang ang nabawas, pag long drive tipid talaga sya. Kaya same gas load pa din ang na consume ko nung pabalik na ako ng Iloilo City.... And BTW, I used the highest octane rating na gasoline (Blaze 100) only from Petron. All is good and okay with the trax, what I don't like lang is yung front look nya and ground clearance ng bottom sa front is a bit lower, so you need to be careful on the short-drop/slope, kasi may possibility na ma ba bump yung front, I already experienced the said scenario, but okay lang kasi meron naman syang bumper guard. This month na ang First PMS ni Trax, and nakakagulat ang quotation 12k? for 6020km na naitakbo lang nya...
    12k? Province iyan? Ano breakdown ng 12k?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    12T for a first 5000 km PMS? That is probably why no one buys a Chevrolet. They are already struggling with sales and the dealers still have the gall to overcharge PMS.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Not sure what's keeping their after sales services down but its really not good for them. My father's friend has his Trailblazer stuck at the casa for a year now due to problems with the parts.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    12k? Province iyan? Ano breakdown ng 12k?
    Ahm! yep Iloilo City

img_3698.jpg

img_3699.jpgimg_3699.jpg

I do not know ano ang pwedeng tanggalin jan sa qoute... first time ko kasing mag pa service at mag handle ng sariling car..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    12T for a first 5000 km PMS? That is probably why no one buys a Chevrolet. They are already struggling with sales and the dealers still have the gall to overcharge PMS.
    Actually first 6 months or first 10,000 kms which ever comes first. Ang mahal nga eh na shock ako.. Maganda nga sana ang car pero ang PMS wheew! dko ma imagine na every 6 months ganyan babaydan ko...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Not sure what's keeping their after sales services down but its really not good for them. My father's friend has his Trailblazer stuck at the casa for a year now due to problems with the parts.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk
    Ang yeah, aside from being pricey the availability of parts is also a matter of difficulty... And even the GPS still unavailable for my trax, I don't know if I can wait till July kasi need ko talaga sa pag travel...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast