New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    To compete with the Camry, Cefiro, Accord? this car is for grey haired people.
    I got took the pics in GM AutoWorld Makati during break time. Tail lights resembles the 2002 Altis.

Last edited by carlocaraddict; February 21st, 2005 at 11:55 AM.

Specs? Is that another one of those Daewoo rebadged chevys?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Specs? Is that another one of those Daewoo rebadged chevys?
    brochure/ flyer not yet available. Its not a rebadged Daewoo. The SA told me it is imported from Thailand, which I doubt. I think it is imported from China.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's based on the Chinese Buick Regal from what I read in PEx.

What the Chinese Buick Regal is based on, I don't know. Hehehe. But it could be based on the USDM Regal. The rest of the Chinese Buick line up are rebadged Daewoos. Looks bland as hell. Hehehe.

The Vectra was a good Euro sedan (albeit with build quality issues). Now they're getting this as its replacement?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mukhang phaeton yung harap.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Forgot to mention the price: P1.290M

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    It's based on the Chinese Buick Regal from what I read in PEx.

What the Chinese Buick Regal is based on, I don't know. Hehehe. But it could be based on the USDM Regal. The rest of the Chinese Buick line up are rebadged Daewoos. Looks bland as hell. Hehehe.

The Vectra was a good Euro sedan (albeit with build quality issues). Now they're getting this as its replacement?
    from the looks of it, this Chinese Buick Regal is based on its now-dead American brethren,the USDM Regal. In its place comes the Buick Lacrosse

front, 2004 Buick Regal

rear,2004 Buick Regal

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think it is more based on USDM Regal... also the Lumina car model in US has already end of life, and this is not how the Lumina looks like...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    .....and the 2005 Buick Century is basically the same car as the Regal, but it has a less powerful engine and more mundane trimmings thus less expensive. Like the Regal, 2005 is its last hurrah (good riddance!). It's sad the Philippines is getting a car whose source has just died (or dying).

2005 Buick Century

the Regal and Century's successor, Buick Lacrosse

1.29M??? Wow pretty pricey if you ask me, I'd get an Accord or a Cefiro or a Mazda 6.

Pang DOM yung design niya, kinda bland.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
Chevrolet Lumina comes to the Philippines