New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uri2081 View Post
    sir yummy anong sasakyan ang mas ok sayo? lancer, optra, sentra, civic, vios or altis? yung 2004-2005 models lang po. kuha lang po ako ng idea bago bumili ng second hand. thank you po sa pag advice nyo.
    If I were you, I'd buy a Lancer. I used to drive a 1994 Lancer and until now, ok pa din yun car (my brother uses it now), walang problema sa makina.

JMHO.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    ano po difference ng lancer GLX sa MX? sa makina ba? sorry po zero talaga ako pg dating sa mga model ng cars. but i would go for the lancer na lang instead of optra. sabi naman ni erpat vios or altis na lang daw kasi toyota tested na daw talaga. kaso ang dami ng nagkalat na vios at altis sa kalsada..

glx = lesser spec ng MX.. as i recall, 2005 glx is manual, 1.6L

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uri2081 View Post
    ano po difference ng lancer GLX sa MX? sa makina ba? sorry po zero talaga ako pg dating sa mga model ng cars. but i would go for the lancer na lang instead of optra. sabi naman ni erpat vios or altis na lang daw kasi toyota tested na daw talaga. kaso ang dami ng nagkalat na vios at altis sa kalsada..
    GLX = manual tranny
    MX = automatic tranny w/ CVT

2005 1.6MX and 2005 1.6 GLX has the same engine 4G18 SOHC the only difference here is the added accessories of the MX..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    para sakin oks naman optra.

meron ako optra 04. ok naman sya.

medyo limited nga lang pagdating sa mga parts.

pero pag me kailangan ako meron din naman sa banawe,

di nako bumibili sa casa mahal kc.

medyo mababa resale value, pero kung ikaw ang bibili

pabor sayo.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    ok naman ang optra. except that malakas sya sa gas. kaya lang if 2004 model ang kukunin mo, pili ka na lang ng iba.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    hi guys,
    i got my 2nd hand optra 04 and running in its 2nd year of my use. and for me, its fine. consumption is for me depends on how a driver operates.
    Try limiting your rpm into 2 and change to the next high gear and so on, you'll notice the consumption is less. likewise if you drive your optra in high rpm's then you consume more gas. (btw, also consider the proper timing of lowering your gears when driving uphill cuz optra will consume more)

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Magkano budget mo?

Eto na lang pagpiliian mo

1. Toyota Corolla Altis
    2. Mitsubishi Lancer
    3. Nissan Sentra
    4. Honda Civic

JMHO

Pero kung napupusuan mo yung Optra. Then go for it!

I just read a thread about the Chevy Optra ( no offense )

Here's the link

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45169

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    just to share to you a bit of optra's design history...

[SIZE=3]"The car was designed and engineered in Korea by GMDaewoo Auto Technology or GMDAT with collaboration and inputs of other GM facilities worldwide. The drive train of this particular model (1.8 of 2003 till 2006) are sourced from GM Holden while the auto gearbox was designed by ZF Friedrichshafen AG of Germany and made specially under licensed by GMDAT. For those who don't know, ZF is the leading manufacturer of transmission with BMW, Mercedes and VW being their premier clients. Handling was perfected by Lotus Plc. UK.[/SIZE][SIZE=3]"[/SIZE]

FYI.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Buying a second hand Chevrolet Optra (2004)