The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    the front reminds me of the cobalt
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    maxinne ..yaris or honda jazz na lang kung di ka pa nakapag decide.
    think of parts availability and resale value.

+1 ke pitzbull

me bad image kasi yung chevy pag dating sa after sales support... parang ala sa vocabulary nila yung customer satisfaction (mukhang benta sabay takbo lang alam )

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    so the Aveo HB is only equipped with their 1.5L? Doesn't that make only 85bhp?

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    New Aveo...

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    bat parang patay ata tong thread na to. ang cute pa naman sana ng tsikot na to. like to know more info about them like mileage, performance, headaches (if there are), etc. been eyeing this as an alternative of new jazz.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by odchie View Post
    bat parang patay ata tong thread na to. ang cute pa naman sana ng tsikot na to. like to know more info about them like mileage, performance, headaches (if there are), etc. been eyeing this as an alternative of new jazz.
    Bro OK naman yong Aveo. Dahil subok ko na ito, more than 5K na yong tinakbo ng Aveo, last month pumunta kami ng family ko sa Bataan galing kami Pangasinan, Dumaan kami sa Scetex sa Luisita kami pumasok, pumunta kami sa Bagac bataan, ng pauwi na kami dumaan kami sa Morong deretso sa Subic umikot kami sa Zambales papunta Pangasinan, Paahon mga dinaanan namin medyo traffic pa sa Olongapo. tapos deretso sa Pangasinan. Ang kuwenta ko sa F/C ko 11.40 kms/Liter.

BAGAC BATAAN

MORONG BATAAN,

[IMG]tp://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt290/jovi_photos/IMG_006.jpg?t=1239941259[/IMG]
    SUBIC

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    This is the car that GM shouldn't delay...the new 2010 Aveo on the 'Ring

8. Join Date
    May 2005

9. Join Date
    May 2005

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    guys, i'm planning to buy a brand new car this year and the aveo sedan version is one of the cars on my list. any feedback on aveo? matipid ba 'to sa gas? and how about the spare parts? hindi ba mahirap humanap nito and mahal din just like what i've heard on honda parts?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Aveo 2009