New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i was there earlier for the Official Launching of the New Chevrolet Aveo 1.5 LS hatchback 2009.

and whew! it was Nice, Yung harap astig and sobrang eye catcher.

bias aside: im so getting this, ill trade my old aveo for this. the Automatic tranny looks nice. the interior has improved a LOT!

nakakasawa na ang jazz and swift, sobrang dami na sa kalsada.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    nakita ko nga sa metrowalk kanina. guwapo kamuka ng captiva kasi meron parang exhaust sa gilid

pero at 670k M/T mahal tapos 11km/liter lang

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ringostarr View Post
    pero at 670k M/T mahal tapos 11km/liter lang
    About the price, yes it's gotten a bit more expensive, but its loaded with standard features/ safety features. (see my previous post)

About the fuel consumption... the 11km/L figure is for the 1.5 A/T model, the Jazz 1.3 CVT that was tested with the Aveo returned 12km/L.
    Last edited by AG4; May 14th, 2008 at 02:52 AM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    My 2007 1.5 Chevy Aveo has an FC of 11-14 Km/L

yung Yaris ko na 1.5 L, 12-14 Km/L

so okay na rin, Ill trade my old aveo for this.

some pictures of the launching of the 2009 Chevy aveo

C/O Rav Bracero of Chevrolet Club Philippines, Located * www.chevyclubphil.tk

fore more pictures, just visit the site www.chevyclubphil.tk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    About the price, yes it's gotten a bit more expensive, but its loaded with standard features/ safety features. (see my previous post)

About the fuel consumption... the 11km/L figure is for the 1.5 A/T model, the Jazz 1.3 CVT that was tested with the Aveo returned 12km/L.

Wow 11km/L?? Mukang medyo matipid ata, yung 1.5 A/T EcotecII na Aveo ko po mapalad na maka 8-9km/L city driving maski konti trapik... baka naman perfect yung conditions nung nagtest... eh same din naman yun sa engine nung bago ngayon eh...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ^^ yup, both have the same engine

The only difference between the two is yung bagong Aveo Hatchback merong VGiS, so mas matipid na siya sa Gas

to be frankly though, mas maganda yung rear nung dati kaysa yung ngayon. The front looks really nice though.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Mga Sir Puede ba lagyan ng roofrail yong AVEO ko. Kabibili ko lang last week sa Chevy Dagupan. Gusto ko magtanong kung ano pa maganda llagay na accessories na nababagay. Yong Sa akin AVEO 1.5L Hatchback

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dest View Post
    Mga Sir Puede ba lagyan ng roofrail yong AVEO ko. Kabibili ko lang last week sa Chevy Dagupan. Gusto ko magtanong kung ano pa maganda llagay na accessories na nababagay. Yong Sa akin AVEO 1.5L Hatchback
    2009 Aveo hatchback
    http://www.generalmotors.com.ph/GM/c...HATCHBACK.html
    GM offers Genuine Accessories for the Aveos...
    http://www.generalmotors.com.ph/GM/c...K/aveoAcc.html
    ...including the "roof utility bar"
    (The photos show the sedan, but its also listed under the Aveo hatchback)
    Last edited by AG4; September 12th, 2008 at 12:31 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Hi , Ok ba talaga aveo? medyo nagdadalawang isip kasi ako... ano ba mas maganda honda city 1.3 cvt or aveo sedan? kumusta naman maintenance ng chevy? ok ba? ganada kasi ng itsura nya mas maganda sa honda city?

need your idea re. this, first time ko kasi bibili eh....

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    ganda yung color black :-)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Aveo 2009