New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 36 of 442 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #351
    Quote Originally Posted by truckster View Post
    theres also a gray at greenhills edsa, the black is already sold, when i was there, theyre putting tint on it in preparation for the turnover. info i got was one of the higher ups in chevy greenhills edsa bought it
    Higher ups means one of the directors/managers of TCCCI.

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,438
    #352
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmcgov View Post
    Bakit kaya hindi kagad nila inoffer yung middle variant (4x2 AT). Next year pa daw? Probaby most buyers will go for this variant pa naman. Actually sold na kami ni misis dito sa trailblazer 4x2 AT (expecting more or less 1.5 M price for this variant), kaya lang may nakitang pictures si misis ng allegedly bagong everest and alterra. Nagdalawang isip na naman. Anyway ako naman ang may last say sa decision e. Sigurado "yes dear" na naman ang last say ko. hehehe. Oo nga pala, I've read somewhere na mas mababa ground clearance ng 4x4 LTZ? Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.
    iba na talaga mundo ngaun. This is a SUV man-up, it's your terrirtory

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #353
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmcgov View Post
    Bakit kaya hindi kagad nila inoffer yung middle variant (4x2 AT). Next year pa daw? Probaby most buyers will go for this variant pa naman. Actually sold na kami ni misis dito sa trailblazer 4x2 AT (expecting more or less 1.5 M price for this variant), kaya lang may nakitang pictures si misis ng allegedly bagong everest and alterra. Nagdalawang isip na naman. Anyway ako naman ang may last say sa decision e. Sigurado "yes dear" na naman ang last say ko. hehehe. Oo nga pala, I've read somewhere na mas mababa ground clearance ng 4x4 LTZ? Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.
    Mas mauuna pa lumabas ang Trailblazer 4x2 A/T kesa bagong everest at alterra. 1st quarter of next year lalabas yung 4x2 A/T na trailblazer, at 2.8 ang makina nito.
    Last edited by numbah5; September 30th, 2012 at 03:06 PM.

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    202
    #354
    Kung around 1.5m yung 4x2 A/T, sana comparable din sa features ng VNT Fortuner (DVD/GPS and leather seats).

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    122
    #355
    maybe because of the weight... 4x4's are definitely heavier... maybe...


    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmcgov View Post
    ^Compared to Trailblazer 4x2 manual. Very negligible lang naman 241mm for the manual and 231mm for the 4x4. Around 1/3 of an inch lang kung totoo man.

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #356
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff41398 View Post
    Kung around 1.5m yung 4x2 A/T, sana comparable din sa features ng VNT Fortuner (DVD/GPS and leather seats).
    LTZ lang may leather seats. Parang Montero GLS-V ang magiging kaparehas ng specs ng Trailblazer LT 4x2 A/T

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #357
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Mas mauuna pa lumabas ang Trailblazer 4x2 A/T kesa bagong everest at alterra. 1st quarter of next year lalabas yung 4x2 A/T na trailblazer, at 2.8 ang makina nito.
    4x2 A/T is 2.8 ?!?! Oh no, may way kayang mabili na siya ng Nov and deliver nalang ng Feb kun available na. Hehe.
    Haay

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #358
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    4x2 A/T is 2.8 ?!?! Oh no, may way kayang mabili na siya ng Nov and deliver nalang ng Feb kun available na. Hehe.
    Haay
    Pwede na ipareserve as early as now.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    202
    #359
    After coming from the S&R sale in Alabang, we saw 3 units of the 4x2 M/T Trailblazer (black, silver, grey) parked outside the Chevrolet dealership. Just found it weird that the silver and grey units had no seats and door mouldings on the inside installed. Akala ko CBU from Thailand yon?

    At parang hindi nga bagay yung 16" wheels. Masyadong maliit. Dapat sana at least 17" yung sa LT.

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #360
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff41398 View Post
    After coming from the S&R sale in Alabang, we saw 3 units of the 4x2 M/T Trailblazer (black, silver, grey) parked outside the Chevrolet dealership. Just found it weird that the silver and grey units had no seats and door mouldings on the inside installed. Akala ko CBU from Thailand yon?

    At parang hindi nga bagay yung 16" wheels. Masyadong maliit. Dapat sana at least 17" yung sa LT.
    Sana tinanong mo bakit walang seats at door mouldings. Or maybe, gagawin all leather gaya tinanggal.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer