New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 198 of 442 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    219
    #1971
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyro90 View Post
    ok na sa akin 6.2 sna lng gawin nila dual core pra smooth at higher o.s. wifi tethering or sharing
    Guys, just make sure that the steering wheel control of the HU you are planning to buy is compatible with the TrailB. I was told that the TrailB has CAN-Bus interface while the AVT has resistive type. If this is the case, the SWC might not work.

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #1972
    Up ko lang ito current and future Trailblazer owners and enthusiasts:

    Originally posted by albert_b

    TCCCI Meet and Greet

    Hi everyone,

    Our interim Trailblazer Club President, *numbah5, has arranged a meet and greet with executives of TCCCI. Joining us are:

    Atty. Alberto B. Arcilla, President and Managing Director
    Lyn M. Buena, Senior Vice President for Marketing and Customer Service
    Lito S. Landicho, Assistant Vice President for Service and National Aftersales Services

    I would like to formally extend the invitation to our fellow club members and other Trailb enthusiasts to a small dinner. We can use this venue to be our official EB as well. We can discuss club matters like forum rules/guidelines, logos and we can also discuss our t-shirts

    We have secured 3 schedules with them so please let me know who can join on which dates. Please indicate all the dates you're available.

    Also, Chevrolet Club of the Philippines President Dr. Ian Obiniana and some of the officers will be coming.

    January 4, 2012 (Friday, dinner)
    1.
    2.
    3.
    ...

    January 11, 2012 (Friday, dinner)
    1. numbah5
    2. albert_b
    3.
    ...

    January 12, 2012 (Saturday, dinner)
    1. RTS
    2. numbah5
    3.
    ...

    We have chosen Restaurant 101 of Enderun Colleges in Mckinley Hill, The Fort since we have a 20% discount there. Please choose a date that is convenient for you.

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #1973
    Wow ,Beauty he he he, when you zoom be sure to leave all your heartache behind & settle it with the dust.

    2moro my skeds is to to mount un-mount the spare tire, its not ordinary pako pala that punctured my rear tire but a 3 inches turnilyo w/ bolt pa as if talagang sinadya kasi naka bend ng 90 degree. I will use the punctured tire as spare, then yung spare ang ipapalit ko minus the steel rim.

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #1974
    Hi sir *RTS, while you're checking na din, can you see if there's a way to put a chain around the spare tire? Baka kasi manakaw at maraming technique na daw to do that, kaya I'm thinking of buying something like a bike-lock for it.

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #1975
    I will do check kung saan pwede maglagay ng security chain or any sort of lock na hindi na kailangan ng extra effort para sa atin, yung pamangkin kong col. na sa AFP sina saggest na lagayan ko dahil yung kanyang SUV meroon. Was it Steer who posted that one method of the bad guys is to deflate the spare tire para lumuwag & then presto, Gone with the wind na.

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #1976
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    I will do check kung saan pwede maglagay ng security chain or any sort of lock na hindi na kailangan ng extra effort para sa atin, yung pamangkin kong col. na sa AFP sina saggest na lagayan ko dahil yung kanyang SUV meroon. Was it Steer who posted that one method of the bad guys is to deflate the spare tire para lumuwag & then presto, Gone with the wind na.
    Naku! Totoo talaga yung deflate method sir kaya nakakatakot talaga. They'll just need to get some of the air out tapos luluwag na yung lock assembly kaya pwede na siya makuha
    Last edited by albert_b; January 4th, 2013 at 12:23 PM.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #1977
    Up ko lang ito current and future Trailblazer owners and enthusiasts:

    Originally posted by albert_b

    TCCCI Meet and Greet

    Hi everyone,

    Our interim Trailblazer Club President, *numbah5, has arranged a meet and greet with executives of TCCCI. Joining us are:

    Atty. Alberto B. Arcilla, President and Managing Director
    Lyn M. Buena, Senior Vice President for Marketing and Customer Service
    Lito S. Landicho, Assistant Vice President for Service and National Aftersales Services


    I would like to formally extend the invitation to our fellow club members and other Trailb enthusiasts to a small dinner. We can use this venue to be our official EB as well. We can discuss club matters like forum rules/guidelines, logos and we can also discuss our t-shirts

    We have secured 3 schedules with them so please let me know who can join on which dates. Please indicate all the dates you're available.

    Also, Chevrolet Car Club of the Philippines President Dr. Ian Obiniana and some of their officers will be coming.

    January 11, 2012 (Friday, dinner)
    1. numbah5
    2. albert_b
    3.
    ...

    January 12, 2012 (Saturday, dinner)
    1. RTS
    2. numbah5
    3.
    ...

    January 18, 2012 (Friday, dinner)
    1.
    2.
    3.
    ...


    We have chosen Restaurant 101 of Enderun Colleges in Mckinley Hill, The Fort since we have a 20% discount there. Please choose a date that is convenient for you.

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    320
    #1978
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Hi sir *RTS, while you're checking na din, can you see if there's a way to put a chain around the spare tire? Baka kasi manakaw at maraming technique na daw to do that, kaya I'm thinking of buying something like a bike-lock for it.
    Yes you can chain it with a bike lock.

    Did it.

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2
    #1979
    mga sir. i am planning to by explorer, everest or trailblazer? any pros and cons? thanks.. :D

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #1980
    There's a long pros & cons of each SUV in the check list, the best is to review the forums in the internet of each SUV's categorizing the area you want to focus like cost, engine performance, dimension, kind of fuel used & consumption. Ganoon ang ginawa ko I spent sometime reviewing sa mga forums & Specs, finally I arrived to choose TrailB over others.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer