New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 395 of 442 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Guys let me remind you, we have an EB this saturday in Tiendesitas all TrailB owners are welcome also those who plan to purchase or has questions... We have a 30-50 parking slot reserved for us there LIKE A BOSS! haha see you there.

also this is for the Trailblazer club of the Philippines if you want to be a member you may register there and pay the fee, I'll be bringing the official trailB club uniform

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    Guys let me remind you, we have an EB this saturday in Tiendesitas all TrailB owners are welcome also those who plan to purchase or has questions... We have a 30-50 parking slot reserved for us there LIKE A BOSS! haha see you there.

also this is for the Trailblazer club of the Philippines if you want to be a member you may register there and pay the fee, I'll be bringing the official trailB club uniform
    sayang naman may appointment na ako this saturday.... sana may minutes of the meeting...este EB minutes....

today, galing ako sa festival alabang, sabi ng sales agent ang 4x2 a/t daw lalabas oct. or nov.
    with 2.5 engine w/a price 100+ more than the 4x2 m/t....

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Okay lang sir marami pa naman dadating na EB, Regarding your choice... kayo po sir manual or matic it's up to you. The price difference is not that big.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by benny010 View Post
    sayang naman may appointment na ako this saturday.... sana may minutes of the meeting...este EB minutes....

today, galing ako sa festival alabang, sabi ng sales agent ang 4x2 a/t daw lalabas oct. or nov.
    Hi Sir, as far as I know, the engine size of the upcoming 4x2 AT variant is 2.8L, same that of 4x4 AT variant as well. This was also confirmed by one of the higher officials from TCCCI mismo and same goes with the confirmation from one of the dealers here in Metro Manila. Nagtataka lang ako bakit 2.5L ang sinabi po sa inyo ng Chevy Alabang. BTW, the price is at 1,448,888.00 and fabric seats sya. Will reserve the unit soon para sa December ready na kami magparelease ng unit at siguro that time eh may allocated na rin sa amin dhil alam ko may mga nakapila na sa bawat dealers ng Chevy most esp in Metro Manila areas. Thanks po and HTH.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sorry for the late upload guys:

Trailblazer Club of the Philippines (TBCPh) First EB. September 21, 2013 at Tiendesitas.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006

Hi sir! Maybe Alabang has the wrong info. Maybe their SAs just assume that a 4x2 AT variant automatically has a lower engine displacement than 4x4 variants with bigger engine displacements just like the Everest and Fortuner.

I can proudly say that the 4x2 AT variant has the 2.8L engine of the LTZ variant. This is what I have been keeping these past months. Same power and torque ratings. Also, at first, you'll feel bitin with the published power and torque ratings on paper, but once you've "stretched it legs" a few times, you'll feel it. I have driven a VGT Montero before. The TrailB is more powerful and torquey in real world. But still, the 3.0 engine of the Fortuner has that instantaneous power delivery, but maxes out once you reach above 100 kph unlike the TrailB which goes on and on and on.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hi numbah & djhao,
    this is good news...
    meron na bang news kung kelan lalabas ang 4x2 at?
    bukod sa fabric seats, ano pa kaya ang na downgrade na spec?
    sana same ang tire size, projector lamp, & safety features on brake system 8-) ...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    hi numbah & djhao,
    this is good news...
    meron na bang news kung kelan lalabas ang 4x2 at?
    bukod sa fabric seats, ano pa kaya ang na downgrade na spec?
    sana same ang tire size, projector lamp, & safety features on brake system 8-) ...
    So far, what TCCCI-Chevrolet Philippines has confirmed to me and to one of my fellow TBCPh officer is the 2.8L Duramax Diesel engine pa lang. There is no decision yet as to what variant they will bring here. It's either the LT (will have the same features as the 2.5 4x2 MT LT variant) or the LTZ (same features as the 2.8 4x4 AT LTZ variant minus the 4x4). Nothing's final yet but 2 things are sure. It will be powered by the 2.8L Duramax Diesel engine and the SRP will be between the SRPs of the current LT and LTZ variants.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    So far, what TCCCI-Chevrolet Philippines has confirmed to me and to one of my fellow TBCPh officer is the 2.8L Duramax Diesel engine pa lang. There is no decision yet as to what variant they will bring here. It's either the LT (will have the same features as the 2.5 4x2 MT LT variant) or the LTZ (same features as the 2.8 4x4 AT LTZ variant minus the 4x4). Nothing's final yet but 2 things are sure. It will be powered by the 2.8L Duramax Diesel engine and the SRP will be between the SRPs of the current LT and LTZ variants.

How's the supply situation for TBZ? Do you still need to queue to get a unit?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    How's the supply situation for TBZ? Do you still need to queue to get a unit?
    Supply is constant. Ofcourse since the unit isn't available yet in the market you still have to queue for it but once it's available na, you can get it agad. The advantage of queuing up ngayon is getting a unit agad once it's available for sale.

All our new members who got their LTZ units recently waited only for 1-2 weeks.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer