New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 338 of 442 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348388438 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Di bale, may next year pa naman, Chevy might already have the TBZ 4x2 AT variant.
    eligible kaya? I hope it would be because based on what I read from the discussions in the TG article if the TBZ 4x2 AT has the same engine as the 4x4 it might not be, cmiiw. on the other hand, if the TBZ 4x2 AT will have the 2.5l motor then its a let down imo.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_TLZ2800 View Post
    Sir kamusta naman check up about suspension ng TB nyo? any update you can share us. Maraming salamat.
    I haven't brought it back since I had it checked, the problem is that nawala yung lagutok when I brought it there so nakakainis. But I'll be returning within this week to have the steering aligned. So far so good. Will keep you posted sir.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    I haven't brought it back since I had it checked, the problem is that nawala yung lagutok when I brought it there so nakakainis. But I'll be returning within this week to have the steering aligned. So far so good. Will keep you posted sir.
    Yung side mirror bro kumusta?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    eligible kaya? I hope it would be because based on what I read from the discussions in the TG article if the TBZ 4x2 AT has the same engine as the 4x4 it might not be, cmiiw. on the other hand, if the TBZ 4x2 AT will have the 2.5l motor then its a let down imo.
    Confirmed na raw na ang 2.8L diesel ng 4x4 LTZ ay ilalagay din sa 4x2 LT A/T. Sa Thailand at sa Australia ganun ang engine ng 4x2 LT A/T Trailblazer.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Confirmed na raw na ang 2.8L diesel ng 4x4 LTZ ay ilalagay din sa 4x2 LT A/T. Sa Thailand at sa Australia ganun ang engine ng 4x2 LT A/T Trailblazer.
    ang tanong kailan?...ilabas na nila at nang mamroblema na ulit sila sa pila ng mga kukuha nyan. sigurado ang sales ng chevy nyan.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lastpogi View Post
    ang tanong kailan?...ilabas na nila at nang mamroblema na ulit sila sa pila ng mga kukuha nyan. sigurado ang sales ng chevy nyan.
    The target is within the year. Maybe on the 1st anniversary of the Trailblazer here. Maybe before or after the anniversary. Wala pa akong nasasagap na balita. Ang huling update is within the year.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Yung side mirror bro kumusta?
    I got my side mirrors na... problem is the motor on my left side might be damaged... it somehow is moving by itself pero intermittent... need to observe it more.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    kung yung GASOLINE na montero ang nanalo vs the DIESEL TrailB... baka naman pag naglabas ng 3.6 v6 Gas dito ng TrailB yung diesel naman ng montero ang mananalo... looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooool....

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I got my side mirrors na... problem is the motor on my left side might be damaged... it somehow is moving by itself pero intermittent... need to observe it more.
    That's good to know bro. Kung may sira motor ng side mirror, mukhang pinuwersa ng todo ng magnanakaw para lang matanggal yung side mirror mo. Haha!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    kung yung GASOLINE na montero ang nanalo vs the DIESEL TrailB... baka naman pag naglabas ng 3.6 v6 Gas dito ng TrailB yung diesel naman ng montero ang mananalo... looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooool....
    Hahahahaha! Super LOL! What's important is that we are happy with our Trailblazer, and at the same time in my case I'm also happy with my Montero. I had so many adventures with the latter in the last 3 years, and I'm looking forward to having the same with the former.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer