New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    chana vs cherry?

siguro ahead dapat sa labanan ang chana since sabi dati sa nabasa ko (not sure kung TG yun) was mas earlier sa taon ang chana nagbebenta ng cars kesa sa cherry.

price, cherry lamang i think kasi ang huli kong naaalala sa price ng benni was 4xx yata. 1.3 vs .8 engine

dun na lang kayo sa panda! hahaha!

btw, wala na ba yung chana dealer sa westgate alabang?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I think Great Wall ang katapat ng Chery rito..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    chana vs cherry?

siguro ahead dapat sa labanan ang chana since sabi dati sa nabasa ko (not sure kung TG yun) was mas earlier sa taon ang chana nagbebenta ng cars kesa sa cherry.

price, cherry lamang i think kasi ang huli kong naaalala sa price ng benni was 4xx yata. 1.3 vs .8 engine

dun na lang kayo sa panda! hahaha!

btw, wala na ba yung chana dealer sa westgate alabang?
    aku po, i think ahead man ang chana sa pagbebeta ng sasakyan sa chery, still they are both china made. matira matibay nlng po sa kanila.

tsaka po. what if 1.3 din and engine ng chery QQ tapos magkasing laki ng body, ng gulong; pareho ng mga amenities (Air bag, ABS, EBD, EPS,Power windows) siguro baka mas mahal pa ang chery QQ.

yung chana dealer sa alabang nandoon pa. nabenta na ata yung CM8 kasi wala na doon. mahina lang kasi ang marketing nila.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    I think Great Wall ang katapat ng Chery rito..
    i agree sir, baka nga mas maganda pa ang mga unit ng greatwall

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    pare pareho lang sila...

pero sa totoo lang,tingin ko yun may funds talaga para tumagal sila a para sa RND ay and chery at ang great wall...opinion ko lang. yun lifan wag na natin pagusapan. concentrate na lang sila sa motor hehehe yun chana, gumawa na lang sila ng toyo hehehe

to be realistic...who knows what these brands would be 10-20 years from now...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Pay no attention to pitbullz's posts. They make as much sense as his sig, and his faculty to spell correctly...

Anyway, just to state the obvious. I wouldn't count on Chery to stay in the Philippines longer than next year. Their dealers are pulling out. Their vehicles aren't selling. And honestly, it's difficult to be optimistic about Chery's sales figures since the brand doesn't sell commercial vehicles in the country.

Great Wall, on the other hand, can do very well in the country if it can bring down the price of its vehicles.

Chana has a bright future, too, especially if the Benni and its line of minivans is able to successfully penetrate the local market. Sure, the brand has been here for about a year now, but to this day, it hasn't really made much dent in the market, much less on the Filipino car buyer's psyche.

'Yun lang po. Bow.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeady View Post
    Pay no attention to pitbullz's posts. They make as much sense as his sig, and his faculty to spell correctly...

Anyway, just to state the obvious. I wouldn't count on Chery to stay in the Philippines longer than next year. Their dealers are pulling out. Their vehicles aren't selling. And honestly, it's difficult to be optimistic about Chery's sales figures since the brand doesn't sell commercial vehicles in the country.

Great Wall, on the other hand, can do very well in the country if it can bring down the price of its vehicles.

Chana has a bright future, too, especially if the Benni and its line of minivans is able to successfully penetrate the local market. Sure, the brand has been here for about a year now, but to this day, it hasn't really made much dent in the market, much less on the Filipino car buyer's psyche.

'Yun lang po. Bow.

sir sorry for the term, but you are obvoiusly so "CHANA employee" the way promoting it!!! yah you are consumer but isnt it bias!!!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    haha. obvious. haha

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    haha. obvious. haha

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Chana FAW will be opening it's branch soon along EDSA Philam in front of Trinoma..

Great! the more China cars the merrier!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Chana vs Cherry