New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    i'm curious about your observations on your Indian colleagues (whether boss, subordinates, etc.) anong traits nila ang common sa tingin ninyo? good or bad, doesn't matter.

sa experience ko, majority eh sobrang bilib sa sarili at ayaw umamin na meron pang iba na mas superior sa kanila. halimbawa, sa meetings, pag obvious na mas tama ang sinasabi ng iba, nilalayo ang usapan sa ibang related na issues. tapos in the end, parang palalabasin na pareho lang ang sinasabi nung mas tama at sila. * labo ano!

isa pa, nung bata-bata pa ako, sa mga job interviews, lagi akong bagsak pag indian ang kausap. pero halos 99% success rate ko kung iba (pinoy, europeans, americans, even japanese and other asians). * i concluded then na medjo arrogant nga sila than most

then lately, me reorg sa dati kong company. an american was brought in as one of the top guns. he replaced another american who we all got along well with. dun sa pumalit, dami kaming asar so i did some research about his background. surprise, surprise! he just came from india where he worked as a top executive for an indian company for 5 or so years. * ang tindi!

so what's with the working climate in india that conditions the workers there that way? ano sa tingin ninyo?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Maybe because other nationalities belittle them and they became paranoid about it. Naging defense mechanism na siguro nila yung palabasin na mas magaling at mas tama sila eventhough it is the other way around.

Nakakatawa kase with the nature of my job (BPO) with India as a competitor to the Philippines, hindi na sila maintindihan ng mga kano because of their thick accent (no offense meant) pero sila pa ang galit. Beat that!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Iba nga ugali nila. Dahil siguro sa caste system nila. Pero yung mga exposed na sa iba ibang culture, ok naman na.

Post ko yung observations ko mamaya. andami nila dito sa office e. baka mapansin ako.

robot.sonic

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Mabaho sila...

One time there was a group of Indian IT personnel who were in our office for a couple of months as the company engaged them for software development. There were 5 of them (3 men and 2 ladies)

We instructed our housekeeping staff to carry deodorizers and spray them after they've left any area in our facility.

The 2 ladies are real lookers, but no one dared to be near them, unless required, because of their terrible smell....

11.4K:eathis:

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If these indians so much as lift a finger at you ... report them to the BOI ... they can be deported and blacklisted as undesirable aliens.

They are here in our country .. they should show respect .. not the other way around.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    If these indians so much as lift a finger at you ... report them to the BOI ... they can be deported and blacklisted as undesirable aliens.

They are here in our country .. they should show respect .. not the other way around.
    hahaha OT ka pre. but i see how you despise them.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I have lots of experience with this curry powder eaters...They think they are the smartest species of the earth but the truth, they are nothing. Just fishing for information if they don't know it and they will use this angry know what i'm talking approach to get the information they need. At the end of the day, they will claim they know it and branded that your just getting it from them.

Beware to work with this A$$ hole...

Another thing I don't like is their body smell due to food they eat... They like all of their food with curry powder. They only go for shower 2x a week. Always use this olive oil with menthol to pour in their body. This creates the smell...
    Last edited by xtremerider; November 24th, 2010 at 02:45 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Masipag, take 3 jobs at the same time. Parang madaming pinapakain na pamilya Arrogant sa pinoy kasi sila competitor natin indiano and africans..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremerider View Post
    I have lots of experience with this curry powder eaters...They think they are the smartest species of the earth but the truth, they are nothing. Just fishing for information if they don't know it and they will use this angry know what i' talking approach to spit up the information they need. At the end of the day, they will claim they know it and branded that your just getting it from them.
    yup... same as my previous experiences, brader.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Indian think so much of their self tigin nila talaga mataas sila sa ibang asian, if they want to shhow kung sino boss they tend to talk loud kasi sa culture nila kung sino yung madaldal at mataas ang boses sila ang tama. My wife have a project in india she is there now, and talagang sindakan daw doon since she is one of the top guns na babae noong una sinisindak siya eh hindi umubra pinoy na pinoy si missis hindi papa sindak.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
workmates from India : anong experience nyo?