New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Current night job ko yun for my wife! Always remember - happy wife, happy life!
    Yes naman! Hehe

Tama tama. Thanks for the advice!

Now, where to find myself a wife. Hmm.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Current night job ko yun for my wife! Always remember - happy wife, happy life!
    Hahaha I agree with you sir!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    I started as an encoder for a casa along Shaw Blvd. Got bored after a year kasi wala nang bago sa ginagawa ko.

After my encoder stint, pumasok na ko sa IT industry and started as a junior developer. What they want is High performance delivered. I passed the bootcamp but failed in the training for the client so ending bagsak pa rin. I was with them for 6 months.

Next IT company was just across the street where their building is, passed the 1 month bootcamp and was deployed to a local insurance company along Paseo de Roxas. I worked with them for 2 years and 8 months. I had to find another job because they migrated to another system which was my last project with them.

Then came my next and still current job at an international IT Company. I am serving my clients across Asia doing Production Support and development. So far okay pa naman. I've been getting several offers from same insurance industry in Singapore and Malaysia pero di ko pa alam kung kaya ko na mawalay sa pamilya ko so stay muna ko dito.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    I started as an encoder for a casa along Shaw Blvd. Got bored after a year kasi wala nang bago sa ginagawa ko.

After my encoder stint, pumasok na ko sa IT industry and started as a junior developer. What they want is High performance delivered. I passed the bootcamp but failed in the training for the client so ending bagsak pa rin. I was with them for 6 months.

Next IT company was just across the street where their building is, passed the 1 month bootcamp and was deployed to a local insurance company along Paseo de Roxas. I worked with them for 2 years and 8 months. I had to find another job because they migrated to another system which was my last project with them.

Then came my next and still current job at an international IT Company. I am serving my clients across Asia doing Production Support and development. So far okay pa naman. I've been getting several offers from same insurance industry in Singapore and Malaysia pero di ko pa alam kung kaya ko na mawalay sa pamilya ko so stay muna ko dito.
    Alam na alam ko yan tag line na HIGH PERFORMANCE DELIVERED. Of course, that is what is expected of us working for a big-time global IT consulting company. Prior to taking on its current name, that company used to be called "the firm" due to how they select employees - a pack of similar-minded, can-do and assertive people who can get the job done.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    I started to work on BPO as support sa isang sikat na computer brand for 3 years. Then i move to a local IT Integrator na client ay mga BPO offices din. after a few years, tried my luck abroad, and was fortunate enough to get a job quickly....

Worked as an IT engineer abroad with an online gaming company (back-end) na may office sa pinas , sa pbcom tower, pero once lang ako pinadala sa pinas to meet our IT team, hinde pa uso ang word na Pogo noon. then after a few years our company fold up, dami na trench ako nalang at it manager natira sa company kasi hinde nila kame masisante kasi hawak namen mga infrastructure. pero inunahan ko na, nag hanap na ako malipatan dahil mahirap masisante abroad pag hinde agad naka hanap ng malipatan balik ng pinas ng de oras.

Was able to find a job as system engineer on an online elearning company that caters online learning to local schools and schools in APAC. sounds cool, challenging and new experience to me, lots of technical experience gained, dahil local company siya at barat ang company, kame IT engineer lang titira ng mga new deployment, from planning to implementation. after spending 6 years there and i have my first child, i realize this type of job is very demanding for me na, i realize i need to spend more time with my wife and first daugther. mejo mahirap pa dahil nasa pinas sila, while ako sa abroad so i always go to pinas like 1 every 2 months. to the point na parang gusto ko na umuwi for good, pero since mejo bata pa ako parang sayang naman opportunity sa abroad, i tried to apply and got a less demanding job, as IT proj manager on a top oil and gas company. been in this company for 3 years na with my family.

next plan is to move back to pinas soon. pero hinde ko pa alam ano gawin ko. corporate pa din or yun matagal ko na pangarap, to be an entrepreneur.

iba pa din kasi sa pinas. kahit walang gano pera masaya naman with all your family, relatives and friends around you.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Right after my graduation from the College of Engineering, and before I was 21yo, I was a "dignified" Instructor in the same Tough University in the College of Computer Studies... It was fun sharing my knowledge with students a few years younger and relating to more experienced Professors, while I reviewed for my board exam...

Cafeteria was "signed chit", and whenever I receive my monthly pay, it was barely enough for my gasoline and personal expenses, so I decided to move to the industry and never looked back.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Timely post, my friend and I are talking about my childhood BFF because she said that people work only because they HAVE to, not because they WANT to

Naalala ko lang sabi ni CVT na there is dignity in work, kinda stuck to me :P I am thankful and consider it a blessing to have a job that I truly love and bosses that appreciate and support me. I had to defend my job from my family when they wanted me to move to the US! So no, hindi lahat ng tao masaya ng umasa sa iba for money Sarap ng may sweldo and nobody can control you because you earn your own money.

Hindi ko na lang kinwento si crush who insists on working when he can just live off his Dad's company. Those are the type of people I admire.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Right after my graduation from the College of Engineering, and before I was 21yo, I was a "dignified" Instructor in the same Tough University in the College of Computer Studies... It was fun sharing my knowledge with students a few years younger and relating to more experienced Professors, while I reviewed for my board exam...

Cafeteria was "signed chit", and whenever I receive my monthly pay, it was barely enough for my gasoline and personal expenses, so I decided to move to the industry and never looked back.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Prof ka pala bro! Siguro maraming nag-take ng class mo para sa eye candy na prof. [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Prof ka pala bro! Siguro maraming nag-take ng class mo para sa eye candy na prof. [emoji41]

LuLu (To Sir With Love) - YouTube

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Driver....still am.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast