New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    you need to default payment.. bago nila i o offer to.. pero papatungan nila nang interest yan.. baka half of the amount you owed them.. tsaka i di divide kung ilang months..

Quote Originally Posted by d'flash View Post
    any possibility that i can request to deactivate my CC, and pay it in installment basis?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Paano mo mabayaran kung na deactivate na. Saan account no. ka magbabayad nyan....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Paano mo mabayaran kung na deactivate na. Saan account no. ka magbabayad nyan....
    im not sure kung deactivate yung term eh, pero yung magstop na sa pag interest, and then ill settle yung due via installment basis.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    any possibility that i can request to deactivate my CC, and pay it in installment basis?
    Better to talk to an officer of the CC company for this rather than a CSR. I think pwede naman although I'm not sure kung may interest na patong yan. Another option is to obtain a cash loan with fixed terms that will fit your monthly cash flow to pay off the CC fully already.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Actually dyan kumikita mga CC company sa mga dues. Ang taas ng interest. If you pay on time, wala sila nakukuha imo.
    Actually, when you pay using your card, may percentage cut ang mga cards sa mga purchases mo. That is why you see that cash price is a lot cheaper than card prices. Malaki rin cut nila dyan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes you can. They can restructure your dues over a certain period of time. If you come clean and honest sa kanila, stating for example that you fell on hard times and would not be able to pay the dues immediately, they can provide you some options and you choose kung ano ang kaya mo.

Make sure lang that after you had paid all your dues, ask for a receipt or a letter that you had settled it. You'll be surprised that after a few years, collecting agencies will bug you for your supposed 'outstanding due' that you actually had paid. But that's another story.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok yan pag pa-retire ka na (does not matter what age) and you've got your money in cash, or gold.

sell your house,
    sell your car,
    borrow huge amounts. max out your cc.
    then disappear. emigrate, or apply as a lighhouse keeper with the coastguard.

10 years lang naman ang prescription period ng estafa. tell them you had amnesia and spent the last 10 years on an island.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    im not sure kung deactivate yung term eh, pero yung magstop na sa pag interest, and then ill settle yung due via installment basis.

ah yes, pwedeng special arrangement yan kung ganon just contact your cc company.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Actually, when you pay using your card, may percentage cut ang mga cards sa mga purchases mo. That is why you see that cash price is a lot cheaper than card prices. Malaki rin cut nila dyan.

o nga pala sir. how many percentage cut nila? baka maliit lang? ung interest tingin ko ung malaki talaga.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Wala naman nakukulong sa hindi pagbabayad ng CC. The worst that can happen (depending on the amount of your debt) is for your belongings to get sherriffed.

Instead of allowing one card to get terminated due to non payment, just pay both cards partially. If both cards are issued by one company and one card gets terminated due to default, the other card could be affected too. If it's another bank that issued the card, it's not gonna be a problem YET.

Note that there is a shared database among card companies. If you default in one credit card company, all the other card companies will know. Then you will have difficulty applying for a new credit card in the future. What you can do is close the card that you are having trouble with and request for a settlement. The card company will probably waive some dues and interest because that is better than getting nothing.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast