New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ako simula 3rd year college working na, nag business ako ng cellcards, e load, a load and cellphone accessories. after i graduated sinamahan ko na din ng grocery items yung shop ko hangang ngayon buhay pa din business ko kahit may job na ko as a medical rep. masaya kasi independent kaso meron akong mga hindi na enjoy during my college life tsaka medyo yumabang ata ako sa parents ko knowing that i can already stand alone.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    college days... band member... regular sa bars and gig organizer....
    HS days.... taga-dickit ng streamers etc ng kandidato
    Elementary... taga-tinda ng cake sa bakery (tagakain na rin) hehehe

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Kung maibabalik lang ang panahon......(LOL! Tamang senti!)

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Back on early 90's whew...tagal na. I used to be a moonlighting jeepney Driver while having my skul bukol days. Enjoy din..kumikita at the sme time..got some kolehiyala hahahaha. swit lover kuno

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Mid 90's, full-time waiter ako sa Greenhills at Malate. Tapos part-time student sa Morayta Sa dami ng mga tumotoma ng "Zombie", ayun pagod ako sa work, at tulog sa school.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    worked in SMC cebu as maintenance helper in metal closure and lithography plant, while in college,, at namamasada sa jeepney during saturdays and sundays,,pasilip-silip sa rearview mirrors pag akyat ng mga naka mini,, at sa left side mirrors sa mga nakaside ang upo na naka mini din.. sarap ng panahon na yun, whewwww

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006

Yup..I stil remember working at an early age of 17 (2nd year college ) at Jollibee( Sm Centerpoint) and after that I worked for KFC for 2 years (Megamall, Shangrila, Glorrieta etc. ) Its a good thing that all my hard work pays of when I graduated in 2002..Talagang Sipag at tiyaga lang..BTW i studied in FEU so medyo malayo talaga ung mga stores na pinagtrabuhan ko..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Does helping my father on his sari sari store counts po? Ganun po kasi ako noon maski nung elementary pa.. ang galing ko nga sa math nun eh!! hehehe

During college, I made computer programs for Comp Sci students.. the biggest that I made was 25,000.00 for 4th year thesis for five groups, I was 2nd year college during those time. I bought a Pentium II computer with a printer and table. hehehehe!!!

During my 4th year, I worked as a Internet Researcher and a Programmer in a Telemarketing company in makati. Night shift, pagtapos papasok na ako sa school till 3PM. Madalas lumalagpas ako dahil nakakatulog ako sa bus..

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    It was 1991-92 when I was a bus boy at McDonalds UN Avenue (yup, the one na palaging hang-out ng mga midgets including si Uncle Mar ng Going Bananas). I was trying to make ends meet while I was a freshman at Letran de Manila.

My mom wasn't always around while I stayed at a boarding house in Malabon. My mom never knew that I was working there the whole time because I didn't want to burden her the thought of it. In fact, until now she doesen't know .

I am glad that I went through that because it taught me to be responsible and have a sense of dignity even if the paycheck was meager. That job experience is instrumental to my present life because it motivated me so much, I now have two businesses.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Not exactly working to earn some money for my education, but studying(working in a sense) to secure my college education,- I was a university scholar and I needed to maintain a certain level of gpa.

Never asked my parents for additional money to buy books and other
    school supplies, other than the modest allowance they gave me.

Taught me a lot of things in life.

3101:transform:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Were You A Working Student Before?