Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Computer Shop

7 10.61%
  • Franchise Food Carts

11 16.67%
  • Sari Sari (Grocery) Store

6 9.09%
  • Agriculture (Piggery, manukan, gulayan etc)

14 21.21%
  • Carwash

3 4.55%
  • Others..(pakilagay n lng kung ano)

25 37.88%
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Things that are related to the constants hehe...

Birth and Death...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    housing boom yata ngayon.. maraming OFW are looking for property in the metro.. since scarce na ang land.. condo units are the next best thing..

yung condo namin sa Boni.. got it for 1.8M.. now it's selling for 2.9M in 2 years..

sa Fort.. a friend got a condo with golf course view for 11M.. now it's 13M.. in 1 year..

if you choose the correct developer and jump in early on pre-selling.. malaki kikitain in 2 years time.. reliable developers like Ayalas.. you wont go wrong.. G&W in Fort are also doing good.. they're now on their 5th condo..
    Last edited by _Qwerty_; December 6th, 2006 at 07:27 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    BASIC CASH FLOW

Got from email… nice read.

There are two things you can buy with your money... An asset and aliability. To
    describe each... An asset brings money inside your pocket; aliability takes money out
    of your pocket. Another way to see, it is that anasset if you buy one, will bring the
    money you spent for it back to you 2 or3 folds.

A liability, when you buy it will not give your money back at all.

Sa madaling salita... kapag asset, maibabalik ang pera , pag liability,goodbye sa pera...

Ang problema kay JUAN DE LA CRUZ, habang may trabaho ipon ng ipon at bili ngbili ng liability!

I have seen OFWs get back to the country with gold chains at kung pwede langlimang
    shades ang isuot ng sabay-sabay gagawin nya eh... dvd, component,jackets, clothes,
    inuman, pulutan, party, pabango... hindi na makalakad sadami ng bitbit...

At s'yempre mga empleyado natin dito sa bansa na lingo-lingo bago cell phoneat mags
    ng kotse.. hindi na nga magkasya ang damit sa aparador, tapos pagumaga sasabihin....
    wala na akong maisuot.

Guys, esep-esep... what you bought... will it bring money back to you? Iknow what you
    have in mind... you have to enjoy what you worked hard for.That's right, but think of
    something that will last... think of your future.

I have seen the worst of people who were abogado de kampanilya, executivesecretaries
    of top rank business men, people who worked for big companies,earned a fortune and got a big retirement pay by the millions... Now....Wala na.

Why? Because of their cash flow... went in... went out.I need not to mention basketball
    players, actors, singers, etc... Check whatis their career path... next after acting, singing
    and playing... POLITICS.Kasi, 'yung million na kinita nila, puro liability ang binili.

Going back... all the liability they bought, ibinenta ng mura! I'm wearing agold chain now,
    which I got from a seaman... he bought it for P35,000 andsold it for 8,000 to me. Hindi po asset ang alahas! Bakit? Totoo na tumataasang value n'ya pero kapag gutom ka na,
    kahit palugi ibebenta mo! (wala bangaaray?) Cell phones... dvd players etc. pati bahay at kotse... that's thecash flow of most OFWs...

The question is ... "WHAT IF THE INCOME STOPS?"

Sa Pinoy, ganito: anak... mag-aral kang maigi, at pag tanda namin... ikaw nabahala sa
    amin ha.... Hindi po ba maling-mali...

You have to establish something today that will take care of your future.

Teka, teka... eh ano ang dapat gawin para hindi mangyari yan?

You must create a source of income that will continually make money flowinside your
    pocket. Start a business! While you are working as an executiveor an OFW, or a
    professional... START A BUSINESS and MASTER that businesstill you get out of that
    company. Parakapag tumigil ang income mo sakanila... may susuporta pa din sa iyo
    hanggang pag-tanda mo!

Now don't tell me to invest my money on pensions and plans... NO WAY!Narinig n'yo na
    siguro yung .... Naku ayaw ko na magbanggit.... 'yung mganagbayad at hindi nakapag-
    claim... sila pa ang dinimanda at nag-piyansa! !!HUWAG MO I-ASA ANG PAGTANDA
    MO SA IBA! GUMAWA KA NG SARILI MONG BALON NGPERA! KAHIT MALIIT PA
    'YAN, SARILI MO AT HINDI KA AASA SA IBANG TAO...

Imagine yourself when you reach an older age... (aruy ko,,, baka yung iba sainyo about
    that age... tabi tabi po...Ako po sa mga nagtatanong... I'm 37years old. Naabutan ko pa
    si Michael Jackson at hinele po ako ng nanay ko samga kanta ng hagibis...). You have
    money that the company gave you as yourretirement pay... what will you do?

You can consume the money till your old... eh kung hindi umabot? Masamangdamo ka
    pala... at hindi ka kaagad kinuha ni Lord. Eh pang age 65 lang yungnaipon mo na
    budget.

Or maybe, you can start a business and use the money for capital...Kapatid... 9 out of
    10 businesses, FAILED... yung isang magsa-succeed,gagayahin pa ng kapitbahay mo
    instead na mag-franchise sa 'yo... think! Atage 50, you are struggling trying to make a
    business work! What if itfails?!

Eh ano nga ba ang sagot?

The answer is, stop buying liabilities and instead buy assets now. I don'tcare if it is a
    banana-Q store, balot, ice candy or a sari-sari store,etc...start now! Because, your
    experience here will teach you what to do inthe future. It's so hard to struggle in business when you are 60 yrs old.

You have to create a source of income separated from the source of incomefrom your
    work. That when the time comes that you have to stop working, youwill have your own
    source of money! Create assets, start a business thatwill be there to support you and
    your family. I AM NOT TELLING YOU TO QUITYOUR JOB! I'm telling you to start a
    business while you're working and stopspending your money on liabilities and start
    putting them on assets!

Ang pera kapag pinambili mo ng LIABILITY... hindi na babalik... ang
    ASSET...BABALIK.

Teka... masama ba bumili ng mga magagandang gamit? Hindi! Siguraduhin molang na
    ang pambili mo nun ay galing sa asset mo. The business has to beprioritized! Mawalan
    ka man ng trabaho, may negosyo kang palalaguin.

If before, nabubuhay ka naman ng iisa sapatos mo, huwag mo baguhin
    'yun...dati, nagdyi-jeep ka lang... 'wag ka na munang mag-FX...

Create assets and lessen liabilities. Invest and learn now... mag-negosyo!

Eh anong negosyo? Any, as long as you think it is work and doable! I am
    still looking for partners for my HOME MASSAGE SERVICE! SPA MAGIC! And my
    business CAR MAGIC is still franchising... (joke lang ... baka sabihin nyonag pro-
    promote lang ako eh...But I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT ALL MY BUSINESSESARE
    ORIGINAL AND ALL ARE GRAND ASSETS!

I started all my businesses with a very small capital. If I used that moneyto buy a gadget, new shoes or any liability... baka wala lahat ng negosyo koat wala na akong makain
    ngayon.

Again, I hope that this BASIC CASH FLOW article helps.... I wish all of usbecome
    financially free!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mag-franchise ka ng BigBert's.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    The best investment is still real state property but the time to earn is a bit long. hehehe

for example, my friend's dad bought a 1,500 sq.m lot along EDSA around 1930s for PhP 20,000. Last Year 2004, He was forced to sell it due to an offer he can't refuse. A developer bought it for PhP 200M.
    uhmmm... have you computed the CPI? 7 decades and 6 years yun bro, medyo hindi maganda ang annual return. if he invested it in no-risk 15 percent per annum compounded (bonds) meron na siyang P708M, if sa stocks and return is 20% per annum, but talo siya ng 20% din from 1997-2003... may P1.5B na siya... dont play with it nga lang, get someone who really does it for a living...

may fund managers dyan that can make you more than 35% per annum...

the problem with real-estate is takers, do you think he can dispose his lot easily? can he sell it within a month? and P20,000 during the 1930s is like
    P10m today... sa real-estate valuation mataas pero market value masmababa... ayala alabang valuation is 30k per sqm, you can get 18-22k per sqm, forbes is 100k per sqm, you can get 50-65k per sqm...

yumayaman sa real estate ay ang developers at ang brokers... developers x2-x50 in span of few years... they wont buy the land kasi sa current valuation, brasuhin ka nila... (sumbong sa BIR, ipit sa bangko etc...)

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Sir van, you have a fund manager who can earn you 35%?!!

Grabe, lakas ng loob nyo a... puros emerging market stocks & commodities futures siguro portfolio nyo... ang taas ng risk tolerance nyo...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    How about CARS "Buy N Sell"? any comments!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    baba kasi ng downpayments sa mga brand new cars, and BSP extended the loan tenures... imagine, some are now offering 7 years for cars, 25 years for real estate....

marami na nag-opt sa brand new tapos low down, kaysa second hand...

flagg: i manage my own fund... hehe

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    STOCK MARKET but you need to educate yourself on this

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by acenie View Post
    How about CARS "Buy N Sell"? any comments!
    hwag dito.... may kaibigan ako nalugi yung car buy and sell business nya. mura na rin kasi ang acquisition ngayon ng brand new cars eh. tapos in this business, kailangan mo munang ipaayos ng konti yung oto para mabili at the market price.

*vanwilder: ok lang yun. hindi naman nya tri-neat na investment yung house in lot nila eh.

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Survey: San maganda iinvest pera