Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Computer Shop

7 10.61%
  • Franchise Food Carts

11 16.67%
  • Sari Sari (Grocery) Store

6 9.09%
  • Agriculture (Piggery, manukan, gulayan etc)

14 21.21%
  • Carwash

3 4.55%
  • Others..(pakilagay n lng kung ano)

25 37.88%
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    *timrev...iwas mo lang sa patani mga kambing mo lakay. aparently, di kaya digest ng mga kalding ang bulong (dahon) ti patani...kuna ni lilong ko (sabi ng lolo ko)

Anyone can shed light about VMobiles business model? I know its MLM and is it bad? My officemate keeps on bugging us about joing VMobile and showed as the usual pay-out checks and peopled posing with exotic cars. And im too lazy to read and learn about the whole enchilada. Is this one of those too good to be true MLMs?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    trip to europe.
    apparently inorder to maximize your ROI in this kind of investment, you have to meet the following basic requirements:

A) you must have FB account
    B) you must be a social climber
    C) you must have at least spent time in hollow earth
    D) you must be fit
    E) you should be gay
    F) you believe that iphone is the best
    G) you believe that iphone's camera is better than DSLRs
    H) you must have at least 8 cars
    I) and the most important thing is, you should be GAY

failure to meet those basic attributes, then you will be better investing your money somewhere else like buying an iphone

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    real estate..

I'm a Marketing Director of Century Properties.. Trump Tower is our pride.. The most luxurious condo development in the country to date..

I'm also into buying and selling of condo units.. Lucrative..

We have units that are affordable.. Investment starts at 8000 per month only..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchtower View Post
    I was watching Larry King on CNN and he was interviewing Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki. He asked Trump what is the best type of investment he prefers, and he replied real estate. Next question is "Why?" Trump responded: It is tangible and holds real value, unlike stocks, which is only paper and has a tendency to lose its' worth in a blink of an eye. Unless, we have a brain like George Soros or Warren Buffett, anyone can make it big in the stock market. Trump holds major property holdings not only in New York City but almost all major cities in the U.S. Just recently, I saw in the news that Trump's company is interested in investing at The Fort.

Pansinin nyo kung sino-sino sa Pilipinas ang mayaman. Karamihan nasa real estate business. Henry Sy has SM Prime, Ayala has ALI, Gokongwei has JG Summit Holdings, Villar, Velarde, Lopez, Tan, Ramos, Arroyo, Pangilinan, etc.

Land is a God created commodity that does not grow over time - compared to shares of stocks which is only artificially made by man.

My opinion is, if you have funds to invest in real estate, do so. Get a rental property so it will pay for itself in time plus it also appreciates in value. Peace
    I strongly agree po.. For me, it's still real estate..

If you wanna invest in real estate.. I'm with Century Properties po.. Donald Trump is our business partner.. We franchised from him.. Our project.. The Trump Tower will soon rise in Makati City..

Interested.. Just PM me po.. Thanks

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041
Survey: San maganda iinvest pera