New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    nakakuha na ba kayo nang SSS UMID?

sss-unionbank-ink-deal-to-offer-upgraded-umid-card
    Parang ok yan ah. Kaso hindi pwede ID na sinu surrender ito. Para lang sa mga papa kita na ID lang.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    pumunta ako PAGIBIG at sumali na sa mp2.

pero may mga katangahan na dapat ng ayusin. Ano pa purpose ng plexiglass my gawd!!! Nakafacemask na nga, may plexi glass pa so maguusap kayo doon sa speaker para magkarinigan. Ano ba mga tinuturo sa mga skwelahan nyo

magwiwithdraw ako ulit sa bangko. Maghuhulog again mp2. Magsusulat ako sa customer feedback to drop the plexishit.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    pumunta ako PAGIBIG at sumali na sa mp2.

pero may mga katangahan na dapat ng ayusin. Ano pa purpose ng plexiglass my gawd!!! Nakafacemask na nga, may plexi glass pa so maguusap kayo doon sa speaker para magkarinigan. Ano ba mga tinuturo sa mga skwelahan nyo .
    there are people who speak with projectile saliva.
    not everyone is perfect.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    img_20220914_233646.jpg

government guaranteed up to the full amount and for year 2022 eh 6% interest taxfree.

This is way better kaysa bibili parking condo eh ganun din kikitain sa renta.

Masaya na ako basta wag na bumaba ng 6% sa duration ng 5years.

The sweet spot mga 3million pinag-iisipan ko pa. Mga 1month ko imumuni-muni kung papaabutin ko jan.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    img_20220914_233646.jpg

government guaranteed up to the full amount and for year 2022 eh 6% interest taxfree.

This is way better kaysa bibili parking condo eh ganun din kikitain sa renta.

Masaya na ako basta wag na bumaba ng 6% sa duration ng 5years.

The sweet spot mga 3million na hulog pinag-iisipan ko pa. Mga 1month ko pag-isipan kung dadagan ko.
    personally,
    i prefer real estate +/- house, to bank account with time deposit.
    in my opinion, a good real estate is more inflation-resistant than interest on money.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    doc,

matutulog kwarta ko sa bpi at bdo so withdrawhin ko na majority. Ang time deposit nila eh wala pa .05%!!! Imagine hindi pa umabot sa kalahati ng 1%!!! sobra kagaguhan.

ito PAGIBIG MP2 nasa safe but earning investment. No bankrupt kasi up to full amount sagot ng gobyerno basta as long na philippine government namumuno secured ang kwarta ko. Im not a lawyer pero gets ko na meaning nyan.

Tama naman doc mas ok pa din real estate pero magiging maingat ako ngayon new normal. Parang may restructuring ang universe.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Acosta named acting CEO of Pag-Ibig Fund
    Manila StandardbyManila Standard September 20, 2022, 1:00 am in News, Top Stories Reading Time: 3 mins read

In a letter released by Malacañang on Monday, Marilene C. Acosta has been appointed as acting Chief Executive Officer of Pag-IBIG Fund, succeeding Acmad Rizaldy P. Moti as head of the country’s leading home financing agency.

Marilene C. Acosta

Acosta, who hails from Narvacan, Ilocos Sur, has been with Pag-IBIG Fund since 1981. A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Career Executive Service Officer (CESO) V, she rose from the ranks since starting her career as an accounting clerk in Pag-IBIG Fund’s Baguio Regional Office.

During her tenure as Pag-IBIG Fund Deputy CEO for Home Lending from March 2017 to September 2022, the agency released consistent record-highs in housing loans, which then enabled a record-high number of members to acquire their own homes.

“I am grateful for the trust that the President Ferdinand Marcos, Jr. and our Chairperson, DHSUD Secretary Jose Rizalino Acuzar have given me on being appointed to this post,” Acosta said in a statement.

“I also thank outgoing CEO Moti and my fellow Lingkod Pag-IBIG for their support, as well as the Organization of Socialized and Economic Housing Developers in the Philippines (OSHDP), Inc. and the Subdivision and Housing Developers Association (SHDA), Inc. for their endorsements.

“I assure all of them, as well as our members, partner-developers, partner-employers and stakeholders, that we at Pag-IBIG Fund shall remain committed in providing them responsive and excellent service.

“My more than 40 years of public service in Pag-IBIG Fund has prepared me well for this post, and I will put to best use all that I have learned during the past four decades in ensuring that we continue the fulfillment of our mandates and in providing Tapat na Serbisyo, Mula sa Puso,” Acosta said.

Outgoing Pag-IBIG Fund CEO Moti, meanwhile, hailed Acosta’s appointment. He said this would ensure continuity in the agency’s directions towards sustaining and building on the many gains it has accomplished over the recent years.

“CEO Acosta’s leadership, excellence, integrity, and grit are among the key factors that have enabled Pag-IBIG Fund to accomplish numerous record-highs and milestones, particularly in the home financing front,” Moti said.

“Her appointment shall allow the continuity and sustainability of Pag-IBIG Fund’s efforts to uplift the lives of all Filipino workers. I truly wish her and Pag-IBIG all the best.”

Moti leaves Pag-IBIG Fund in its strongest-ever state, posting significant increases in key metrics from 2016—the year prior to assuming his post as CEO.

As of August 2022, the agency has P795.93 billion in total assets, an 81% increase from P439.30 billion as of yearend 2016; a P100.8 billion single-year home loan release in 2021, a 76% increase from the annual home loan takeout of P57.3 billion six years ago;

P25.95 billion voluntarily saved by members in MP2 Savings in 2021, a 3,065% increase from the P0.82 billion saved in 2016; investible funds amounting to P92.56 billion, a 49% increase from P62.15 billion in 2016; and an annual net income of more than P30 billion for five consecutive years since 2017.

Based dito sa article eh good hire kasi loyal sa trabaho, 1981 pa sa pagibig. So umangat dahan-dahan ang katungkulan.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Acosta named acting CEO of Pag-Ibig Fund
    Manila StandardbyManila Standard September 20, 2022, 1:00 am in News, Top Stories Reading Time: 3 mins read

Based dito sa article eh good hire kasi loyal sa trabaho, 1981 pa sa pagibig. So umangat dahan-dahan ang katungkulan.
    Kala ko si denguevaxia Acosta. Buti hindi sya. [emoji23]

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Taga Ilocos pala sya [emoji2]

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Finally, I was able to get a Pag-ibig MID and signed in to Virtual Pag-ibig. But I still cannot file for a withdrawal of my savings because I'm still waiting the consolidation/merging of my account. I don't know why Pag-ibig is not working on their own, to consolidate the records of their members . You have to make an effort to fill up a request for this and submit it to them.

yung secretary ang gumagawa ng sss at pagibig ko. So nung chineck ko pagibig contribution ko eh nasa 132 months na ata. Pero meron ako apat na buwan hinid na nabayaran bale nung pandemic year 2020. Nanghihinayang ako perfect sana ako.

magfifillup din ako to consolidate.

Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    don sa mga bata pa.. you should increase your EE share sa pagibig.. it's better than putting your money sa bank.. higher interest and automatic bawas sa payroll nyo so hindi nyo mararamdaman.. try to increase it every 3 years.. or kada magkaka incrase kayo sa salary.. u wont notice it naka 20 years na din kayo.. if you leave it 100 + 100 sa employer.. that's only 200 per month, 2400 per year or 48K for 20 years.. + dividends so baka wala pang 60K yan.. try to make it 1000 to start with.. then increase it as you get more pay...
    Ito nga naisip ko kasi for this year 5.8% no tax, mas ok kaysa bangko. Ganito gagawin ko yung kikitain ko dito ko ihuhulog sa pagibig1 monthly.

Tapos sa mp2 ang sweet spot talaga 3million. Kasi kung every year lagi 6% pataas =180thou yearly = 900thou in 5years

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
SSS, Pagibig and Philhealth contributions during lockdown