New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Don sa may extra funds, you can now invest in SSS P.E.S.O fund..

minimum of 12T per year and maximum of 100T per year.

SSS launches new voluntary retirement plan | Business, News, The Philippine Star | philstar.com

Savings in this new fund are invested in sovereign guaranteed investments, where 65 percent of the total fund is allocated for retirement, and 35 percent is for medical and general purposes.

“The portion for retirement is guaranteed to earn income based on interest rates of five-year Treasury yields, while earnings of the fund allotted for medical and general purposes will be based on 364-day Treasury bill rates,” De Quiros said.

Aside from the guaranteed earnings, De Quiros said SSS PESO Fund members may also get excess earnings which will be credited automatically to their accounts, depending on the actual year-end performance of the fund.

“SSS PESO savings can be used to supplement the benefits available under the regular SSS program. It offers guaranteed earnings based on rates higher than those at brick-and-mortar banks.” De Quiros said.

All members below 55 years old with six consecutive SSS contributions within the last 12 months prior to enrollment and have not yet filed final claims with the SSS are eligible to join the program.

Qualified members can participate for a minimum contribution of P1,000 up to a maximum of P100,000 per year.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    This is meant to increase the pension after retirement ba?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    An agency headed by political appointee is doomed. Is it not this De Quiros was the one who awarded himself & the board with 1 million bonus each while the agency is struggling to generate funds. It was reported that SSS funds is only good enough to support up to 2030 so their trying to generate other scheme such as this to entice additional funding.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    ^ hehe yung hinihingi na amount is one of the minimum placement you need to comply with the bank para ma avail mo yang t-bills...
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hindi kaya scam ng gobyerno to hehehe :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ZENMasterTYL View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Di na ko magtataka

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Any indication what this "reasonable rate" is?

Anyways, i don't trust the government to be competent or honest about this....not unless they hire professional fund manager(who do lose money from time to time)...pero, ayaw ko pa rin ^_^

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tapos mangyayari, after 5 years, sasabihin nila the projected income of the fund would be insufficient for them to pay the benefits.
    don't trust SSS at all.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ZENMasterTYL View Post
    Sila pa! Lahat ng pwedeng nakawin, nanakawin nila.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Is this the same as P.E.R.A (RA 9505)?

Better to put your money on private account managers. I've asked BPI about PERA some 3 years ago and no one from the branch had answers.
    Wala pa daw implementing rules? It looks good pa naman sana.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast