New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yes parang same nang PERA to.. pero SSS mag ma manage.. di man lang nabanggit anong interest rates..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    SSS Personal Equity and Savings Option Fund (SSS P.E.S.O Fund) is a voluntary provident fund program offered by SSS to its members who have the capacity to
    contribute more are given the opportunity to save more to receive additional benefits in the future

• It provides Tax-free earnings and benefits
    • Contributions placed in sovereign guaranteed investments
    • It Guaranteed Earnings that is based on a 5 year T-bond and 365 days T-bill rates.

The program is open to SSS Members who is employeed, self employed, OFW and voluntary members who are:
    • Below 55 years of age
    • Have paid regular contributions in regular SSS program for at least 6 consecutive months w/in the 12 month period
    • Have not filed any financial claim under the regular SSS program
    • Self Employed, Voluntary and OFW Members should be paying the maximum amount of contributions under the regular SSS program.

More Details click here: https://www.sss.gov.ph/sss/DownloadC...d_Brochure.pdf

SSS P.E.S.O Fund Forms (In case you need some):

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i think PAG IBIG fund has a similar product...something like 8% p.a. daw.

That said....diskumpyado ako whenever the government is involved. SSS itself is having funding problems due to the increased pension. As far as their investments sa stock market...i have my doubts sa hinohold nila ngayon.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    i think PAG IBIG fund has a similar product...something like 8% p.a. daw.

That said....diskumpyado ako whenever the government is involved. SSS itself is having funding problems due to the increased pension. As far as their investments sa stock market...i have my doubts sa hinohold nila ngayon.
    Precisely the reason why they are now trying to attract more funds. SSS is bleeding. What is our assurance we will get our full pension when we retire, much less the returns on the PESO fund?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Well most likely mangugutang na lang yan to get its funding requirements....pinapasa lang yung problemang palaki ng palaki sa susunod na henerasyon. But yeah, too big to fail ika nga.

i think we should take a look at the prospectus(am i using the proper term here?) if there's any assurance that the fund is somehow independent from SSS' shortfalls. If it's not, e iwas pusoy na lang.
    Last edited by badkuk; July 19th, 2018 at 12:46 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    I hate it when they compare investments against savings deposit, those who invest look for the best channels, not the under the bed returns.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ^ i hear ya. Interest sa savings account is something like 0.25%...kumbaga in setting the bar e nakalatag na lang sa sahig yung bar. Kakain ka ng buhay ng inflation.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    ^ i hear ya. Interest sa savings account is something like 0.25%...kumbaga in setting the bar e nakalatag na lang sa sahig yung bar. Kakain ka ng buhay ng inflation.
    Tawag dyan nakapatong sa alikabok. Hehe

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Precisely the reason why they are now trying to attract more funds. SSS is bleeding. What is our assurance we will get our full pension when we retire, much less the returns on the PESO fund?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Tunay kasi ang malasakit ni digong sa mga pensioners ng SSS kaya dinagdagan nya pension nila di tulad ni noynoy

Ngayon dagdag contribution ang mga myembro, kaso kulang pa din kaya merong pang ganitong gimik para hindi magcollapse ang SSS

But then again theres the phil govt sovereign guarantee

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12