New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 223 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Has anyone tried? I've made more purchases here than Lazada in the past few weeks. The items I regularly buy are cheaper than Lazada so I switched I noticed that a lot of Lazada resellers are here in this site also. I always choose COD and did not even have to create an account.

BUT I noticed that Shopee has tons of fake items (though there are fakes in Lazada too) The advantage of Lazada is the "ships and sold by Lazada" and so far I am happy with their customer service/support. I'm not sure if shopee has any support.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    BUT I noticed that Shopee has tons of fake items (though there are fakes in Lazada too).
    Have you tried notifying Lazada that you got a fake product? I heard they will penalize (huge amount) their merchants who sell fake products.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Has anyone tried? I've made more purchases here than Lazada in the past few weeks. The items I regularly buy are cheaper than Lazada so I switched I noticed that a lot of Lazada resellers are here in this site also. I always choose COD and did not even have to create an account.

BUT I noticed that Shopee has tons of fake items (though there are fakes in Lazada too) The advantage of Lazada is the "ships and sold by Lazada" and so far I am happy with their customer service/support. I'm not sure if shopee has any support.
    Tried browsing it puro items ng divosoria paninda. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Tried browsing it puro items ng divosoria paninda. [emoji23]

hahaha! What items? It's where I buy my Korean face masks. It's legit naman.

Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    Have you tried notifying Lazada that you got a fake product? I heard they will penalize (huge amount) their merchants who sell fake products.
    I haven't bought a fake product but I have browsed before and saw fake products eg powerbanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahaha! What items? It's where I buy my Korean face masks. It's legit naman.

I haven't bought a fake product but I have browsed before and saw fake products eg powerbanks
    Majority of the items. Meron pa mga *** toys [emoji23]

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    I' m a seller here and most of my buyer from vis and min taking advantage of the free shipping and cod so far so good naman mga buyers ko.
    Here my link ;)
    http:shopee.ph/argo_market

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm thinking of setting up a shopee account to sell my used handbags, make up, nail polish etc

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mongze View Post
    I' m a seller here and most of my buyer from vis and min taking advantage of the free shipping and cod so far so good naman mga buyers ko.
    Here my link ;)
    http:shopee.ph/argo_market
    Super bagal nga lang ang Black Arrow (official COD courier ng Shopee).

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    Super bagal nga lang ang Black Arrow (official COD courier ng Shopee).
    Are you in Manila ba? It takes me 3 days (fastest) Lazada I experienced next day! Wow!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Are you in Manila ba? It takes me 3 days (fastest) Lazada I experienced next day! Wow!
    Region 4A . Lazada can do in 3 days.

Page 1 of 223 123451151101 ... LastLast