New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    OB, I can sense the force is strong with you so what jedi trick do you suggest for Cathy to earn net P50K with her current pay here?
    Yan mystery dun pero magugulat sya biglang darating yun kasi worth 50k na sya ngaun

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Honestly I don't think you're ready for this job. Emotionally and mentally. Reasons you're citing are mere excuses and not valid reasons. To be honest

And based on your posts here on how you manage work stress related environment. You probably can't handle the stress there more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah tutoo yan, pero Germany is such a boring place. Ito London, Canada, NZ, saka Australia para kang dinala sa retreat center ng 3 taon

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mahirap yung nag-aalangan baka pagdating mo dun maghanap ka ng Victory Liner pabalik ng Pinas

Cathy ikaw pa rin makakasagot niyan lahat ng rason ibinigay na ng mga tsikoteer.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    huh? the opportunity to save 50k/month? you cannot do that here in the Philippines
    50,000 * 36 = 1,800,000.00 pag balik mo
    Of course, sir. Kung may 50K net si Ms Cathy sa Pinas, hindi na mag-iisip yan kung 50K din ang net nya kapag nag-abroad.

Ang inaalis pa lang nya dyan ay taxes at cost of living abroad. Cost of missing them is another thing. Nasa listahan nya rin yan pero walang $$$ figure.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Kung no issue sa iiwanan dito sa pinas, more than double the clean take home fee.. grab it. Ito na brake kagatin mo, haha

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You're single...personally, your parents should not even be in the equation, more so for your yaya.

You can't be with them forever, unless that's your plan.

Ito yun mga ganito occasion yun sinasabi ko na I subscribed to western style na once you reach 18 you're on your own. Sige Sa culture natin immature pa 18 years old. Siguro mga 21-25 yrs old dapat wala ka na sa parents mo.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    You're single...personally, your parents should not even be in the equation, more so for your yaya.

You can't be with them forever, unless that's your plan.

Ito yun mga ganito occasion yun sinasabi ko na I subscribed to western style na once you reach 18 you're on your own. Sige Sa culture natin immature pa 18 years old. Siguro mga 21-25 yrs old dapat wala ka na sa parents mo.

Kahit naman abroad immature pa 18 eh.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    just be ready in your 1st 3 months....lahat ng new ofw naranasan yan.

yung 1st 3 months mo kakainin ka ng homesick. halos araw-araw iiyak ka

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    If you must go be careful. Germany took in a lot of Muslim immigrants/refugees/some are terrorists and all of them follow Sharia.

Want to be a Muslim *** slave? If nope, then you best carry a means of defense all the time.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    Of course, sir. Kung may 50K net si Ms Cathy sa Pinas, hindi na mag-iisip yan kung 50K din ang net nya kapag nag-abroad.

Ang inaalis pa lang nya dyan ay taxes at cost of living abroad. Cost of missing them is another thing. Nasa listahan nya rin yan pero walang $$$ figure.
    I can save about the same amount here pero tipid na tipid yun and only because all my salary goes to myself. Abroad, I pay for rent and utilities and still save that amount. But that is just my estimate. It could be higher or lower First few months daw walang savings kasi pinupuno mo pa yung flat ng gamit. Kaya nga salary is not a motivation. More on intangibles yun iniisip ko.

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast