The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Its beside congress.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Our architect is asking us to send a digital copy of the land title to look at the bounderies daw, dahil he is creating a plan for the renovations.

Safe ba ibigay? Picture lang from cellphone not scanned copy. Do we have to blur anything?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    No problems naman, kasi the title can be requested from the LRA even online. But for safety you can clip the description lang and send it to him.I think he needs it for the location plan.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    No problems naman, kasi the title can be requested from the LRA even online. But for safety you can clip the description lang and send it to him.I think he needs it for the location plan.

yeah you can't do much nefarious deeds w/ a phone pic of the title. official transactions involving your title requires Certified True Copies from LRA. curious how long it takes to obtain it online? just did it last week over-the-counter and it took like 20mins...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    If I recall right, it's around 2 - 3 weeks sa online. Hassle lang kasi from payment until ma deliver sa bahay, nakalagay na status nya was payment pending, kaya nakarami din ako ng email sa kanila about this of which none was replied to. Dumating na lang ung pack and after a week that it did, my email sila sa akin na the package is being dispatched.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Pwede na to request CTC online? How? My lawyer didn't tell me that 😳

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Selling property to a buyer using PAGIBIG or Bank financing - lump sum makukuha ng seller (balance minus DP)?

privately owned house and lot yung property.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by xwangbu View Post
    Selling property to a buyer using PAGIBIG or Bank financing - lump sum makukuha ng seller (balance minus DP)?

privately owned house and lot yung property.
    Yes, ang problem lang sa pag ibig, you have to entrust the title to the buyer, kasi babayaran ka lang ng pag ibig pag nasa pangalan na ng buyer ang title. Ewan ko lang sa bank if the same.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    So anyone can just request for CTC? ... Won't they require proof of ownership? ...