New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    how do real estate developers operate? especially those land partnership deals?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm binge watching this channel which features homes for sale. I don't know why it came up in my youtube recommendations but I'm hooked.

I don't know anyone who lives in a new home and several things I noticed in the new homes they featured: Lots are really maximized (huge homes relative to the lot), open floor plan (walang separation the kitchen and dining), one large wide gate instead of 2 on both ends, no tub, super high ceiling, and huge walk in closets.

Naisip ko si kags and I am amazed how there are a lot of villages pa in QC that are mostly empty lots, I like that, when there are very few homes pa lang.

Swerte those with cash because crush told me that real estate prices will probably go down 15%
    Last edited by _Cathy_; May 30th, 2020 at 04:52 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    super sariwa used Alphards for sale

bagsak presyo

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Saan kaya to sa Manila bay? I hope DMCI gets these...

PNB plans to sell 3 prime properties worth at least $1 B - Manila Bulletin

180k/sqm? LOL
    Last edited by StockEngine; October 3rd, 2020 at 08:19 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    are real estate companies/ developers buying again?

we were supposed to sell a parcel of land in the province before the plague hit and like everything else, that plan has been put on hold. of course, prices have expectedly dipped but maybe the dip is negligible enough. we haven't checked on that yet.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    are real estate companies/ developers buying again?

we were supposed to sell a parcel of land in the province before the plague hit and like everything else, that plan has been put on hold. of course, prices have expectedly dipped but maybe the dip is negligible enough. we haven't checked on that yet.
    I actually checked some bookmakred listings. I'm surprised marami units na available. corner units are alot! hmmm

115k/sqm
    Last edited by StockEngine; October 3rd, 2020 at 08:31 PM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Planning our next property - either a house or townhouse. Wanted to stay in the same area (Kapitolyo/Capitol Commons).

Kinda shocked that land prices here are higher than LGV pa pala. 90k/sqm vs 75k/sqm in LGV. Hindi man lang exclusive subdivision - if in Valle or Capitol 8 mas mahal pa.

Iniisip ko tuloy if it's prudent to buy in the area or should I be looking elsewhere. I grew up here and it feels like home to me and anywhere else will feel like an uprooting.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Planning our next property - either a house or townhouse. Wanted to stay in the same area (Kapitolyo/Capitol Commons).

Kinda shocked that land prices here are higher than LGV pa pala. 90k/sqm vs 75k/sqm in LGV. Hindi man lang exclusive subdivision - if in Valle or Capitol 8 mas mahal pa.

Iniisip ko tuloy if it's prudent to buy in the area or should I be looking elsewhere. I grew up here and it feels like home to me and anywhere else will feel like an uprooting.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Baka mas maliit cut ng lots diyan kaya mas mahal than LGV?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Yes mas mahal dyan talaga! Closer to the CBDs and highly commercial.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by EQAddict; October 5th, 2020 at 10:25 AM.

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast