New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    A property is also an investment. And its a lot less of a gamble too. Pulling out your funds from one class of investment and putting it in property will still mean your money will grow. And since its also a NEED, then you hit two birds with one stone.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    I agree completely. Kaso ang mahal ng buy-in..
    Right now if I get a lot, I'll have to loan it out..so the interest kinda offsets the capital gains.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Xavierville Subdivision (Phase 2) is a good place. Near UP, Miriam, Ateneo and LRT Line 2(santolan - recto). 5 mins lang to ateneo and miriam if no traffic..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    But at least you lock the interest on a lower loanable amount now rather than get the same interest but on a higher loanable amount tomorrow.

But weigh your options well. And the best way to do that is to shop around and ask for proposals etc. who knows? Your dream lot will be within your reach.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Looks like I'll be going village hopping over the weekend 😆

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Looks like I'll be going village hopping over the weekend ��

That won't be a smart thing to do. Source out on the internet, dami realty ads that you can check out and figure if it fits your budget & preferred location.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    That won't be a smart thing to do. Source out on the internet, dami realty ads that you can check out and figure if it fits your budget & preferred location.
    Ive been scouring Sulit for a few days now. But it doesn't give much info with regards to flooding, exact address, neighborhood, etc.

Even the prices seem off, I don't know if these are last prices already or if these are still up for negotiation. They vary a lot too..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Ive been scouring Sulit for a few days now. But it doesn't give much info with regards to flooding, exact address, neighborhood, etc.

Even the prices seem off, I don't know if these are last prices already or if these are still up for negotiation. They vary a lot too..

If I may, try nyo po na mag browse dito, baka sakali may makita kayo http://www.myproperty.ph/properties-...FUYHvAodAEsAiQ

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005

You could also look in Buy and Sell, and Manila Bulletin Sunday classifieds.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    You will have to get in contact with the sellers eventually. Pricing will vary wildly based on lot size and quality/newness of construction, materials used, etc. Ask a few questions BEForE you take time to visit these properties. Ask about flooding, clean titles, neighborhood, noise pollution (near highway, schools, karaoke bars), squatter colonies nearby, traffic, access, payment schemes, etc,

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Between buying an existing house and lot, and buying a vacant lot and building a house later on, which is cheaper?

Also, for normal folks (i.e. Not successful businessmen), is your first house usually your house for the rest of your life or do you eventually get to sell it and buy a bigger/better one?

I'm having a hard time estimating my future income and future costs so it's pretty hard to forecast my future financial status.

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Planning for First House - Any Tips?