New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 98 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good for you van

im not too technical in my analysis din, i rely more on word of mouth and rumors (which has its good and bad points). i bought FPH last week at 45 and now its 40. crap :P

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    dudes, is citiseconline.com any way connected to Citigroup? afaik they used to provide a virtual stock trading system a few years back

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk
    dudes, is citiseconline.com any way connected to Citigroup? afaik they used to provide a virtual stock trading system a few years back
    No connection between the two. Citisec is a locally-owned firm.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder
    philex is holding their gold! they are expecting the gold prices to rise pa! the BOD meeting was over na, some said they made more than 500m+

got few philex shares... do you think we should sell it na or hold? or buy some more?
    what else did you hear about the bod meeting?
    hold the stock.. i think it can go at least 2.50

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i already disposed it at 1.84 parang nagcocorrect na lang eh... crap... sabi din ng iba mag 2.50... lets see tomrw... i already sold my PXB... PX hinold ko... feeling ko thats it for B eh

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ano pa mga tips niyo? go ba tayo EIB?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    wildthing,

buy short, means you buy but hold on to the stock for a short period of time lang.

M54,

MACD means moving averages convergence/divergence. its one of the technical indicators used by technical analysts to spot trends. a "cup and handle" is a formation in the chart that well, looks like a cup and handle. there's a big round bottom followed by a smaller one on the right. this is a bullish formation.

anyway, if anyone wants to attend a lecture on technical analysis, just PM me for details. i took this seminar and i really learned a lot.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hhmmm, i bet next week's gonna be preeetty interesting...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes. monday should be a very interesting day....

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    These are indeed interesting times... don't you guys think of this as a buying oportunity? I also sold pxb at 1.86 before it ran... crap! Do you think it's wise to buy back now at 1.7?

Page 3 of 98 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
*** Philippine stock picks thread ***