New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    The interest payment was DRAWN from a personal account ... meaning the funds were taken from a personal account ... which is indeed suspicious ...

URC indeed has a preferential interest rate which is lower ... so they put the loan in a higher earning investment ...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    so why did she think, she won't get caught?
    bakit hindi alam ng URC na ginagamit ang credit line nila?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    meaning urc is lborrowing at a rate lower than deposit rates ?

Also if indeed there is such a case the treasury of urc should max out the credit facility and place everything at the higher yielding deposit product

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by br733 View Post

Also if indeed there is such a case the treasury of urc should max out the credit facility and place everything at the higher yielding deposit product
    sobrsng dami na nga.ng itlog nila sa supermarkets eh, parang wala na ata sil mapag-investan ng maiuutang sa metrobank kaya hayun nagka-idea yun mgs empleyado ng metrobank na gamitin yun natutulog na credit line

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by br733 View Post

lending rate and deposit rate are different diba?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    and one politico had to say it ... long prison time...

are our laws too soft or is this lopez like pork barrel queen Napoles? untouchable?

NBI urged to file more raps vs Metrobank VP - The Manila Times Online

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    This is what I heard from a BPI friend, that their President already sent an email to their employees to be silent on this one dahil nung sila yung nagkaroon ng problem dun sa atms tahimik ang MBT. Hindi tulad ng ibang banks na maingay. And to think na this woman is an Ayala and already owns a business, I don't think na kailangan pa nya magnakaw ng pera.

Mukhang fall girl ito or may sindikato na nagbblackmail sa kanya. Kung ikaw higher official alam mo na masisilip ka kung pinangalan mo yung loan sa tao, dapat a isang corp or company naka name ito. (ito yung nag trigger kung bakit siya nahuli).

A friend from SB told me na walang loss na mangyayari kay MBT dahil yung liquid asset nila ngayon ay Php 19 trillion. maliit na loss lang yan, kaya hindi dapat matakot ang customer ni MBT.

And for me, this will be an opportunity sa stock market na makabili ng MBT. Just like sa ngyari sa RWM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    just because she has her own business aside from the big salary doesn't mean she doesn't want more money

millionaires want to be billionaires

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytrisco View Post
    And to think na this woman is an Ayala and already owns a business, I don't think na kailangan pa nya magnakaw ng pera.
    Iyan ang maling paniniwala ng karamihan....

Hindi komo at mayaman na ay hindi na magnanakaw....

Lalo pa kapag nakatikim na ng dugo,- mas lalong mau-ulol na tumira pa ng mas malaki....

Greed has no limits....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

33.1K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Biz Buzz: Who is Mavic Lopez? | Inquirer Business

But why retire with just millions when one could have hundreds of millions, or even billions, quipped one banker.

Indeed, she was already living a comfortable life, with a declared monthly wage of P250,000—standard level for an assistant vice president. But she also moved around in a swanky Benz and, according to one source, even has an assistant-cum-bodyguard at her beck and call.

“People in Metrobank knew she was a powerful official, more powerful than her title would suggest,” one source told Biz Buzz. “She dressed better than most people and even had more expensive designer bags.”

Million-peso Birkin bags by luxury fashion house Hermes are a personal favorite of hers, according to another business personality as he sent Biz Buzz a picture of her and some ladies overseas with their fancy bags.

“She took her staff and subordinates to vacations and shopping trips abroad,” claimed another source.

Other bankers and businessmen, however, are bothered by a somewhat more mundane question: “Why didn’t she quit while she was ahead?” Good question.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast