New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Bagsak MBTC shares sa stock market ngayon... Dinamay pa sila Gokongwei sa kalokohan...

P9-M internal fraud rocks Metrobank | Inquirer Business

The suspected rogue official has been identified as Maria Victoria Lopez, a vice president at the corporate services unit of Metrobank’s Makati City head office.

She was arrested on July 17 by the National Bureau of Investigation in a sting operation on the bank’s premises.

Lopez, 54 and one year away from the mandated retirement age, is detained at the NBI headquarters, according to sources.
    Last edited by Monseratto; July 21st, 2017 at 11:00 AM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Wow! This type of fictitious loans happens through collusion (willingly or unwillingly). A VP alone cannot produce documents and secure approval to release the funds on her own.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Wow! This type of fictitious loans happens through collusion (willingly or unwillingly). A VP alone cannot produce documents and secure approval to release the funds on her own.

I checked her credentials bro.,- based on their published BOD's Organizational Meeting last April, 2017,- AVP [lang] siya and so, she definitely needs somebody up there for these transactions, amounting to P30M each.....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

33.1K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Nagpundar na sya. Nahuli lang. How can metrobank get back the money?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Reminds me of that RCBC heist. Baka fall girl yan siya.

Pag ganyan ba covered ng insurance?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I checked her credentials bro.,- based on their published BOD's Organizational Meeting last April, 2017,- AVP [lang] siya and so, she definitely needs somebody up there for these transactions, amounting to P30M each.....

Deactivate na ang linkedin profile bro but found this sa google. Naka burburry.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    o sa tingen nyo yari ang Toyota dyan, will this explain the sheer almost 50% lead of Toyota sa market share? I mean takang-taka talaga ako how a Fortuner can be more than any other car model in our roads today considering we are a third world country

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Deactivate na ang linkedin profile bro but found this sa google. Naka burburry.

Bro- thanks. I have not met her,- but we have to knock hard on the bank to make sure that they are "in control" and have them commit to give us a regular update on the issue.

Deym!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro- thanks. I have not met her,- but we have to knock hard on the bank to make sure that they are "in control" and have them commit to give us a regular update on the issue.

Deym!

I think fafa, mag secretly withdraw ka na ngaun sa ATM mo in P20000 tranches hehe, you'll never know how these things turn up but smart depositors should be on stealth mode na.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    I think fafa, mag secretly withdraw ka na ngaun sa ATM mo in P20000 tranches hehe, you'll never know how these things turn up but smart depositors should be on stealth mode na.
    IF it is P100M,- at one withdrawal per day it will take more than 13 years, bro...

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast