New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: For OFWs: Are you willing to start a business in the Phil.?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have a plan already!

11 32.35%
  • Yes, but I don't know what business yet!

15 44.12%
  • I'm not sure because I'm not a businessman!

2 5.88%
  • No, I'm not interested!

6 17.65%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    di naman kailangan ofw kapa para magbisnes sa pinas e..kailangan talaga ang bisnes para magsurvive.di naman pwedeng puro out lang ang pera.
    ang galing mo kapatid.

who was implying that you NEED [kailangan] to be an OFW to have a business in the Phils? M54 Powered, ikaw ba may pakana nito? :evillaugh

I dont have a business, I wonder how do I manage to survive...

Maybe not a lot of people are as fortunate as you VtEC, who possibly didnt have to be an OFW to establish a business. If that's the case, congrats kapatid and you may also start your own thread geared toward the locals. FOR LOCALS, ARE YOU WILLING TO START A BUSINESS IN THE PHILS? or DO YOU NEED TO HAVE A BUSINESS TO SURVIVE? :bwahaha:

This thread was a very simple query amongst OFW who made a fortune and thinking about establishing a business in P.I.

keyword of the day: WILLING and OFW
    not-keyword of the day: NEED and LOCALS

:rofl:

Rule#19 v.01 of OFW post-whores:
    thread jacking is highly prohibited unless otherwise initiated by OFW post-whores; specifically by M54 Powered

Now, lets build those darn SKYSCRAPERS!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding View Post
    ang galing mo kapatid.

who was implying that you NEED [kailangan] to be an OFW to have a business in the Phils? M54 Powered, ikaw ba may pakana nito? :evillaugh

I dont have a business, I wonder how do I manage to survive...
    siguro richy boy kaya ka nagsusurvive

keyword of the day: WILLING and OFW
    kapatid, tama ka dyan, diko naman kinokontest yan e.mas maganda sanang tanong, "pinoy willing kaba......"

Rule#19 v.01 of OFW post-whores:
    thread jacking is highly prohibited unless otherwise initiated by OFW post-whores;
    paki define mo nga kapatid ang sinasabi mo na post whores:baka sakaling makumbinsi mo ako.
    Last edited by VtEC; September 9th, 2007 at 09:23 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oyoy nadamay na naman ako sa mga alitan nyo :innocent:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ganda ito........

Baka ma-close ito ah.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    cool lang mga sirs!

baka nga ma-close tong thread.. gusto ko lang marinig ang mga opinions and plans ng mga OFWs natin na katulad ko. Baka may magandang idea pa sila na matutunan o kaya naman may questions sila at magkatulungan tayo.

Hindi naman kasi pwedeng all your life OFW ka.... not unless siguro kung immigrant kana at wala kanang balak umuwi sa Pinas.

:peace:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    yes. i dont want to be an employee all my life.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Yes, but after 10-12 years pa. Bata pa naman ako. I will be on my early 50's at that time. Kailangan ko muna patapusin mag-aral ang mga anak ko. I'm a civil engineer pero gusto ko mag agri-business.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by juntzo View Post
    Let's have a poll para sa mga OFWs na willing na magbusiness sa Pinas. Kasama dito yong mga nareach na ang dream nila sa ibang bayan at yong mga nagsisimula palang.

Hindi naman sa pagyayabang (kasi konti lang naman naipon ko sa abroad!), I came back here sa Pinas to setup a small business. So far so good (knock on wood) and I'm helping employ good professionals. It's my little way of helping my Philippines my Philippines!

So here's the question for OFWs: Are you willing to go back to the Philippines to invest in a business after saving some money? Please vote and if you can tell us about the work you do abroad. Please be honest and no kalokohan posts please.
    hi juntzo,

sa unang paragraph mo, i'm an OFW on leave since 3weeks ago.. sinagot ko na din ang poll "yes, but no idea what kind of business.." i'm about to quit na siguro pag ala ng mapamasukan ulit..i'm worth naman ng kunti at tapos ng magpaaral ng mga anak which may be considered dream fulfillment in a way..

sa 2nd para mo, baka pede pumasok/umaplay sa small business mo o di kaya makibakas nalang..hehe..ala talga akong alam na negosyo..

sa 3rd para mo, nasagot kona yong poll..i work in oil & gas industry abroad under project mgt support team..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    post edited to avoid the possibility of thread lock.

Last edited by Karding; September 30th, 2007 at 06:44 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maybe we OFW's can start an automotive website that also doubles as a car enthusiast's online forum....

wala pa yatang ganun sa pilipinas eh :idea:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
For OFWs: Are you willing to start a business in the Phils.?