1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    25 October 2018

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    as of 8:34pm, online banking is up.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Offline na naman online banking. Nag online sila saglit para mag deduct ng payables tapos offline ulit. Nakakaasar na.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm still using the old BPI atm (blue) My friends who use the EMV always have a hard time when they withdraw. Good thing I have not activated my EMV yet

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'm still using the old BPI atm (blue) My friends who use the EMV always have a hard time when they withdraw. Good thing I have not activated my EMV yet

They don't deactivate the old card upon activation of the new EMV card. Yung old card (though this is also an EMV pero "old" card) ko is in the province para makapagwithdraw sila ng perang pinapadala ko. Nagagamit ko rin ang single new EMV card (3 accounts) dito sa Manila. Then meron din akong 2 older accounts na blue pa ang ATM. Still active din.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sphinxz View Post
    They don't deactivate the old card upon activation of the new EMV card. Yung old card (though this is also an EMV pero "old" card) ko is in the province para makapagwithdraw sila ng perang pinapadala ko. Nagagamit ko rin ang single new EMV card (3 accounts) dito sa Manila. Then meron din akong 2 older accounts na blue pa ang ATM. Still active din.
    They told us when they released the EMV, 90 days daw upon activation of EMV, the old card will be deactivated.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    I was told that there is no definite timetable yet for the deactivation of the old precisely because of problems with the EMV cards. Maybe that 90 day advisory is just formality so they could deactivate it anytime without notice once the EMV problem is fixed.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    just got a scam email...

Dear Valued Client,

Greetings from BPI Express Online.

Please be advised that we will deactivate the access of your account/s in BPI Express Online if we dont hear any actions from you.

It's usually pretty easy to take care of things like this. Most of the time, we just need a little more information about your account or latest transactions. You can verify your account at Welcome to the Bank of the Philippine Islands | BPI

These communication channels are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Thank you for banking online with us!

The BPI Express Online Team

The immediate giveaway...

"It's usually pretty easy to take care of things like this."

This is not considered formal communication to me. So I pressed the link to investigate, it was an attack site, and had a different address.

I don't know why when I copy and paste the email, the link corrects itself, but when I press it inside my email, it leads here...

https://acharyapharmaceuticals.com/w...rify/stone.php

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    just got a scam email...

Dear Valued Client,

Greetings from BPI Express Online.

Please be advised that we will deactivate the access of your account/s in BPI Express Online if we dont hear any actions from you.
    For me, from their onwards it considered scam already... always be watch out sa mga ganyang sentence like within 24hrs warning, yung dapat urgent ang action na gagawin mo... mostly jan din nadadali mga victims... although you are correct also sa sinabi mo... among those things, sa link if its secured like https and if its legit na website nila, email address na ginamit nila... etc.

Buti hindi ka na phishing... congrats!

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Bad trip na BPI. I'm two days past due with my CC. I can't pay online, parati error!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast