New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Bad trip na BPI. I'm two days past due with my CC. I can't pay online, parati error!!!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    I "schedule" bill payments in advance. There's an option in online banking to future date bill payments. Less hassle.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee View Post
    I "schedule" bill payments in advance. There's an option in online banking to future date bill payments. Less hassle.
    try gcash when paying bills, bank transfer halos lahat pwede sa kanila. yun nga lang hanggang 100k lang per month pwede

for cathy sana, mali press

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee View Post
    Yes, ang hindi lang ma schedule ay Meralco, because you need to input a payment ref no.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    There is something very wrong with BPI's IT department ...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Given how they threw the "lady" developer under the bus during the incorrect balance showing fiasco, I am not surprised.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    ^Got curious kung ano nangyari after the incident so I googled. Nagkaroon pala Senate investigation. Pero the BPI employee was not thrown under the bus by the BPI executive who faced the Senate. But I don't know what happened to her internally so who knows.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by marky2115 View Post
    ^Got curious kung ano nangyari after the incident so I googled. Nagkaroon pala Senate investigation. Pero the BPI employee was not thrown under the bus by the BPI executive who faced the Senate. But I don't know what happened to her internally so who knows.

BPI’s initial public statement implicated that a female developer made a mistake in the processing.

Obviously there was a backlash on having to indicate that the dev was female.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    bdo rhymes with slow

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    bdo rhymes with slow
    also, "zero".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12