New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Buy USD from other sources nalang?
    Havent tried other fx vendors kasi I feel safer with the banks. Madali kausap and less hassle. Im referring to BPI, BDO and SB in particular.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Havent tried other fx vendors kasi I feel safer with the banks. Madali kausap and less hassle. Im referring to BPI, BDO and SB in particular.

Meron naman mga well established money changers. We seldome buy from banks pag mag abroad. May suki kami money changer na naging friend na din.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Meron naman mga well established money changers. We seldome buy from banks pag mag abroad. May suki kami money changer na naging friend na din.
    Czarina or Sanry's kami since my childhood [emoji23] That's if walang relative that wants to sell or buy.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ah yeah, if you need the foreign currency on hand. Im referring to wire transfer like the question sa taas na involving huge amt of funds (>$10K). Sisilipin kasi ni AMLC so it would be safer to do it through the banks.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Kung may company sila sa US, use the company name, para madali mag transfer from here.

Pero kung personal name yan, flagged yan sigurado, makalusot dito, duon, hindi lulusot yan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Send it thru the banks, safer, less hassle, depende sa reason or purpose ng remittance if it will be taxable on your aunts end. I always put family loan as my reason, if you have a dollar account it will be much easier and faster than using a peso account. Just make sure you get your aunts bank swift code correct.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12