New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    re the part about being "subservient" to her husband...this may come back and bite me in the *$$ in the future, but that's a bit messed up to me. i grew up around some pretty strong, independent women, regardless of marital status or children. i'd sure appreciate having some women stand by me, maybe even as equal partners, but subservient? Wow. Husbands are people too, you know, born to make mistakes from time to time. That's why the husband/wife is there, to knock some sense into the other from time to time

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    re the part about being "subservient" to her husband...this may come back and bite me in the *$$ in the future, but that's a bit messed up to me. i grew up around some pretty strong, independent women, regardless of marital status or children. i'd sure appreciate having some women stand by me, maybe even as equal partners, but subservient? Wow. Husbands are people too, you know, born to make mistakes from time to time. That's why the husband/wife is there, to knock some sense into the other from time to time

Husbands are people too, you know, born to make mistakes from time to time.

there are no perfect people and therefore no perfect marriages. only in fairy tales that there is "and they lived happily ever after"

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ah, but maybe "they lived happily ever after" means living real life, the one that hurts as often as it pleases, but happily.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Ah, but maybe "they lived happily ever after" means living real life, the one that hurts as often as it pleases, but happily.
    Amen

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Just noticed, tsikot is getting filled with skeptics and negative people. At least in recent months. I dont recall the forum to be this antagonistic before. Parang wala nang tamang ginawa kahit sino sa mundo, pati ba naman tong couple na to pinagiinitan pa rin.

I only know Edric Mendoza from his show on ANC which I find very helpful, so I am in no position to judge, much less speak against his family. But his wife's piece is a pretty good read if you ask me - sure the religious references may not be for everyone, but anyone with a fair bit of comprehension can look beyond the author's personal biases and standpoint and assess the points raised objectively.

BTT, of course money matters in marriage, and in all aspects of life actually. But there's a difference between seeing money as a tool and having your life revolve so heavily around it.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    because we are all cynics and critics here with no life whatsoever outside tsikot. we live, breath and dream tsikot with nothing substantial in our life than just posting away, trying to ridicule anything someone posts good happening in their life.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    because we are all cynics and critics here with no life whatsoever outside tsikot. we live, breath and dream tsikot with nothing substantial in our life than just posting away, trying to ridicule anything someone posts good happening in their life.
    "In a world where everybody hates
    A happy ending story;
    It's a wonder love can make the world go 'round
    So don't let it bring you down
    Turn your face into a frown
    You'll get along with a little prayer and a song!

It's okay,- baby don't be scared
    Of the things that could go wrong along the way....
    You'll get by with smile......"

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

22.7K:boat:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    hmm.. this seems like a negative comment to me. i-censor! joke :peace:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    may big time na kinasal sa bgc kagabi. Gusto ako isama kaso mareklamo ako pag bandang south.

Dami daw guest 1,000. Another fixed marriage.

May post ako dati na "natutunan ko tangappin" pag movers ka ng economy im ok with fixed marriage. Hindi pwede makadenggoy kung sino man pegaus girl of the month. Laking kahihiyan.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    may big time na kinasal sa bgc kagabi. Gusto ako isama kaso mareklamo ako pag bandang south.

Dami daw guest 1,000. Another fixed marriage.

May post ako dati na "natutunan ko tangappin" pag movers ka ng economy im ok with fixed marriage. Hindi pwede makadenggoy kung sino man pegaus girl of the month. Laking kahihiyan.
    BGC and Makati are not south. It's center.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ikaw cathey agree ka ba fixed marriage.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast