New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Money Matters in Marriage

Edric and I chose to get married young. We were crazy romantics like that. Well, as you all know, love does not put food on the table. Between Edric’s corporate job and my PR work, we were making P40,000, which means we didn’t have a lot of financial liberty. We started off very simply. I was very blessed to have a husband who liked to use a spreadsheet and make year long budget projections. So this is what he did…percentages, budget allocations, monitoring of our spending patterns etc.

Admittedly, I had no idea what it meant to keep a budget. My mom didn’t have to stick to a budget or so it seemed, so I thought that it was normal to be able to spend indiscriminately. She wasn’t an extravagant person so I wasn’t either. She never splurged on designer bags or shoes. My parents were not the type to buy heirloom watches or jewelry either. They invested in travel, land, properties, and businesses.

more.....

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    That's a milf

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I find Edric Mendoza very good looking too. Their life is seemingly perfect. It's a match made in heaven.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; February 9th, 2014 at 01:21 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    The pictures in the girls blog point to that. Always sunny and dreamy. Nice. Good for them.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    The pictures in the girls blog point to that. Always sunny and dreamy. Nice. Good for them.

I can't take being around those kinds of people too much.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i partly read 3 entries in her blog, di ko matapos basahin. she is this woman who is in constant adoration of her husband, who thinks she is obligated by the bible to be subservient ekekek and thinks the world owes her understanding. at least that is what i see, wala e di ko matapos basahin yung sinulat nya at ang daming kaartehan so pasensya sya kung mali intindi ko. and in trying to understand her eto late na ako mag-lunch! leche!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Traveling is an investment?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    In my humble opinion, blogs like hers are a double-edged sword. They can inspire others to live their lives similarly to how they live their seemingly perfect lives or they can make other people miserable by making people feel bad about their own lives.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    haha can't read through the entire thing. it's all god this, god that. a woman came from adam's rib. oh really

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    that's nice.
    and there are many other couples like these.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast