New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Mga sir,

Salamat po sa inyong skeptism. Kahit ako skeptic din ako at first. Pero here are the details:

Once you get registered, you can write reviews/ critiques about the products listed (as i've posted, it ranges from cars, dress, jewelries, computers, cellphones, movies, etc). Then you will be paid for your reviews. They currently payout $1 for reviews more than 1000 words, and an additional $1 if you are the first person to write a review for that particular product. Payments can be processed thru paypal or alertpay. Your reviews does not have to be very special, kelangan lang intelligent sya at hindi sya kinopya from the internet or publications. Kahit nga ishare nyo lang ung experience nyo with a particular product, pede na. Basta english.

The email address is for the invitation, and nothing else. Eversince I joined, I only received one email, which is the invitation itself.

So kung lagi rin lang kayo nakaharap sa computer, you can do this as a hobby.

Salamat po sa mga nagpost ng reply. Peace out! Ilalabas ko muna ung kariton ko.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kotsenero View Post
    Mga sir,

Salamat po sa inyong skeptism. Kahit ako skeptic din ako at first. Pero here are the details:

Once you get registered, you can write reviews/ critiques about the products listed (as i've posted, it ranges from cars, dress, jewelries, computers, cellphones, movies, etc). Then you will be paid for your reviews. They currently payout $1 for reviews more than 1000 words, and an additional $1 if you are the first person to write a review for that particular product. Payments can be processed thru paypal or alertpay. Your reviews does not have to be very special, kelangan lang intelligent sya at hindi sya kinopya from the internet or publications. Kahit nga ishare nyo lang ung experience nyo with a particular product, pede na. Basta english.

The email address is for the invitation, and nothing else. Eversince I joined, I only received one email, which is the invitation itself.

So kung lagi rin lang kayo nakaharap sa computer, you can do this as a hobby.

Salamat po sa mga nagpost ng reply. Peace out! Ilalabas ko muna ung kariton ko.
    $1 for more than 1,000 words!!! THAT'S RIDICULOUS!!!

I've been writing reviews too. And, the lowest that I received is $3.25 for 50 words. For 200 words, I'm receiving from $5 to $30.

:coffee: [SIZE="1"]4082[/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks like some technology review website wants to get some content really cheaply. I'd rather just post short comments on existing tech review sites than write 1000 word reviews for US$1. Kulang pa yan sa Jolibee chicken.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    For a thousand words, I'd expect a hundred dollars, at least, if I'm expected to give grade-a content. And that's local prices.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mahilig ba kayo mag-critique na mga produkto (kotse, cellphone, damit, pelikula, etc)