New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    I recently bought food cart franchises and got an offer from LRT 2 to lease a space from them. The rent is 35k plus taxes. Asking opinion if it's worth it? Foot traffic wise, no questions asked. But does foot traffic automatically convert to higher sales? Thanks
    Last edited by archielew; July 6th, 2017 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Misspelled word in Thread Title

2. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by archielew View Post
    I recently bought food cart franchises and got an offer from LRT 2 to lease a space from them. The rent is 35k plus taxes. Asking opinion if it's worth it? Foot traffic wise, no questions asked. But does foot traffic automatically convert to higher sales? Thanks
    Hi! It depends on what you are selling...

If you look at the profile of those who take the trains, lagi nag-mamadali, parang may hinahabol. If you got a food franchise, kailangan yung ibebenta mo is madaling i-serve. Kaya okay yung siomai dyan eh. Yung ibang kailangan lutuin baka maging alanganin ka lang.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Or food that is packed and ready to go.

Sandwich + juice in a tetra pack + candy and a pack of tissues, etc. all packed in a paper bag or something sturdy.

Priced accordingly.

You can vary your sandwich types, tuna, chicken, meats, etc.

Priced accordingly as well.

On the side, pwede ka mag tinda ng phone load.

May idea ka na ........

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    If your product is good and affordable.. it will sell.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Thanks everyone for your responses. I forgot to mention, the products will be siomai and fried noodles. Both are on the go, either as baon or pasalubong. I guess it's worth the rent then...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Thanks everyone for your responses. I forgot to mention, the products will be siomai and fried noodles. Both are on the go, either as baon or pasalubong. I guess it's worth the rent then...
    What's your profit margin? What's your breakeven sales per day or how many daily customers is your target?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i was told by my street consumer-colleague.
    there are two "popular" brands of siomai. one consistently gets sold out, the other does not.
    i wonder, which is yours?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kaya bang kitain yung 35T a month? magbabayad ka pa nang tatao.. ilang siomai ang kailangan ibenta para mag break even? para magka profit?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    dr. d - pwede ikaw tanungin ko? alin yung always sold out?

to break even, the store would have to sell at least 70 orders a day. I'm looking positively at hitting 200 orders/day which I think is feasible due to the high foot traffic.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    of the total number or estimate foot traffic there is a certain percentage to compute for potential buyer
    then a certain percentage of that potential buyer will actually buy

sorry forgot that actual number/percentage
    Last edited by greenlyt; July 6th, 2017 at 02:32 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast